Super Risk Reward Panel MT5 Demo
Providing quick Developments and Conversion of MT4/MT5 EAs, Indicators, Scripts, and Tools. If you are looking for an Dashboard EA to turn your trading strategy into auto trading algo and to manage multi trades in one chart with visualizing tool, come and visit http://www.ex4gzs.com/en for more details.
Contact/message me if you encounter any issue using the product or need extra feature to add on the base version.
To access the full version, please re-direct to this LINK.
To access the dashboard version, please re-direct to this LINK.
Dashboard Super Exit Demo is the demo version of Dashboard Super Exit, which have full functionalities of the paid version, except
- Only two support/resistance levels (Daily Pivot and Weekly Pivot) are available for RR ratio calculation
- Sell button is disabled
- Users are able to select support and resistance levels for RR ratio generating
- Adjustable indicator panel position
- Magic Number
- Lot Size
- Use Pivot Support
- Use pivot support for RR ratio calculation
- Same rule applied to the following six support/resistance levels
- Use Pivot Resistance
- Use Daily Pivot
- Use Weekly Pivot
- Use Monthly Pivot
- Use Previous Daily High
- Use Previous Daily Low
- X_axis: dashboard x position
- Y_axis: dashboard y position
See the screenshot:
- Current Price
- Seven optional critical support/resistance levels: a) selected levels will be repainted to be yellow; non-selected levels will be repainted to be white; b) the closest upper level will be repainted to be green; the closest lower level will be repainted to be red
- Pivot S1
- Pivot R1
- Daily Pivot
- Weekly Pivot
- Monthly Pivot
- Previous Daily High
- Previous Daily Low
- If the price goes beyond above all selected levels, 'U' cell will display 'NA'
- If the price goes beyond below all selected levels, 'D' cell will display 'NA'
- Click buy/sell button to place buy and/or sell order with TP and SL set at the above level
- Click close button to close all orders with the magic number used in this EA
- Number indicates the Reward/Risk Ratio. If the price goes beyond above/below all selected levels, the panel displays 'NA'
- If (current price - closest lower level) > (closest upper level - current price), the panel will be repainted to be red
- If (closest upper level - current price) > (current price - closest lower level), the panel will be repainted to be green
If you have any customized request and/or suggestion, please feedback to me.