King and the 3 Musketeers System (K3M)

Hi All,

I have a trading system to be shared among all. This system is based on one leading indicator and confirmed by 3 lagging indicators. The system is simple to use, you don't have to be a great analysis to use it however this system requires someone with great discipline.

Other features on this system is that it will not caused you to loss a big sum of money over one or two trades, in fact this system will try to minimize the loss if the market direction go against you.

However, as i have to work I cannot test this system efficiently by myself. I need someone to back test and demo test for me.

For those who can perform backtest, I can supply the code to you. For those who cannot do backtest, NO PROBLEM!!! I can still provide the system free of charge and with no time expiration (no worry). So long you show your interest and support I am happy!

Thereofore please look at the diagram below to see if you are interested. Your response are important to me. If response is good i will proceed to release the indicators together with a detail document this coming weekend.

FYI, this is the three Musketeers I shown, and it had already show some potential. However, i am a practical person if there is no solid prove why talk further. so I need you involve in this back test!

Good trading to All!!!

Note: For more information please proceedto post 10

Files:
chf_1.jpg  39 kb
eur_1.jpg  43 kb
eur_3.jpg  43 kb
jpy_1.jpg  39 kb

IMHO the only way to do any sort of backtest is visually. It's slow, but reasonably accurate, and I assume your indicators don't repaint. I would be prepared to spend some time over the next 3/4 days backtesting.

Looks interesting. Count me in. I'm thinking the three indicators at bottom are different cycle lengths?

Im always testing anyway so I would give it a test

Testing

I always like to try out new systems. And i have the time. Jakti24300

yyc196:
Hi All,

I have a trading system to be shared among all. This system is based on one leading indicator and confirmed by 3 lagging indicators. The system is simple to use, you don't have to be a great analysis to use it however this system requires someone with great discipline.

Other features on this system is that it will not caused you to loss a big sum of money over one or two trades, in fact this system will try to minimize the loss if the market direction go against you.

However, as i have to work I cannot test this system efficiently by myself. I need someone to back test and demo test for me.

For those who can perform backtest, I can supply the code to you. For those who cannot do backtest, NO PROBLEM!!! I can still provide the system free of charge and with no time expiration (no worry). So long you show your interest and support I am happy!

Thereofore please look at the diagram below to see if you are interested. Your response are important to me. If response is good i will proceed to release the indicators together with a detail document this coming weekend.

FYI, this is the three Musketeers I shown, and it had already show some potential. However, i am a practical person if there is no solid prove why talk further. so I need you involve in this back test!

Good trading to All!!!

What is the point of backtesting on perfect, downloaded 90% modelling quality, locked out from updating data, when live data is different?

Backtest is purely to see if an EA works & does the things its supposed to, not to determine profitability that can only be determined by live forward testing.If its not live forward tested then no good.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
What is the point of backtesting on perfect, downloaded 90% modelling quality, locked out from updating data, when live data is different? Backtest is purely to see if an EA works & does the things its supposed to, not to determine profitability that can only be determined by live forward testing.If its not live forward tested then no good.

Thanks for your comment, i will take note on that!

i'm in. thanks in advance....

I'm In!

Always looking for good weapons to use!

Thanks!

This looks great. Thanks for your efforts! Any comments on an exit strategy?

Carmel:
This looks great. Thanks for your efforts! Any comments on an exit strategy?

You are welcome!

Your answer is in post above.

All the best!

Reason: