Learn to Trend - page 5

Cable

Hi,

According to the daily chart it seem that the cable it forming a head and shoulder, so in the short term cable should be moving down after hitting the fib 61.8%. This area is very sensitive to me.

But also note that on the weekly chat is seem to be moving up (so long it never breaks the support line.

BTW, the cable is moving downward, but for me I will rather wait for the news to be released b4 making any decision.

Files:
gbp_1d.jpg  57 kb

Cad

Hi,

Refer to the hourly chart I saw a hanging man, and the daily chart also indicate a strong resistance. I will not consider to long for this pair.

In fact, I find myself lost in this pair as I did not see any direction at all.

Files:
cad_usd_1h.jpg  35 kb
cad_usd_1d.jpg  60 kb

CAD and cable

Hi,

If you look at the hourly chart, CAD is good for intraday trading. It matches all the criteria of down trend starting from the hanging man to the support I drawn on the daily chart.

Based on the daily chart support this pair could go further down to 1.0475 (a strong support) and the hourly bar at GMT 1800 is shaven.

As for Cable, it should have more room to go down further (due to the head and shoulder). I shall be watching this pair closely till end of this week.

Good trading!!!

CAD and Cable

Hi,

I think I am right!!! The CAD move down to 1.0478 this figure is very close to the support I mentioned (1.0475).

As for the cable, there is a 61.8% retracement up after a fall to 2.0081. If the head and shoulder formation still valid then the movement will be downtrend today. Notice also that the ADX is below 35 level and the PP is on the down side.

Good trading then!

Files:

Cable

Hi,

Cable form a doji now.

Cable

Hi,

I can see that the 2.0064 is a strong support. Beware!

If support breaks the next one shall be 1.9958.

Yuppee

Yuppee!!! Cable down down down.

Remember to take profit and don't be too greedy

There could be a support at 2.0041 (refer to 30 Aug)

Cable retracement

Hi,

The cable had hit fib 61.8% again, let see if it will go downtrend.

Files:

interesting day

Hi,

Today is an interesting day for me, a scalper

I have traded Cable, EUR, CAD and JPY.

Enough for the day

Cad

Hi,

I see a triangle on the 4h chart for CAD and it seem to me that the direction is quite uncertain. Buyer and seller are fighting against each other violently.

Could there be a outbreak up or down? Maybe not this week but next ?

I got no idea now.

Files:
Reason: