Is Braintrend profitable?

so far braintrend1& 2 running on M1 is how do i say damn good? sure there are fake outs, but it picks up trends very early, there are more major moves than just small fake outs. im making very fast, small and easy pips with this...and its very accurate i am trying out this live...on MBT of course. is anyone else had or having this kind of success.

also how is this calculated? what is the fundamental theory behind BT ? im just curious how this thing can be so accurate.

Hi jjk2,

Can you please post your set of rules for your BT trading?

for filters im using TOR (trend or range do a search) and waddah attar. dont trade against the long term trend.

basically follow whatever comes first. braintrend 1 or 2 signal....use both if necessary but ifind braintrend siganl 2 comes earlier at the expense of false sigansl....also the signals VARY greatly from broke to broker....find the combination that works best.

but most of the time i find. its okay you can bag like 5 pips very easily just the problem are small false stuff. how can i filter this? u can't filter it with 100% accuracy....just dont think about it. cut its losses, because i guaranttee there are much bigger one just around the corner.

not really rules, but im still experimenting, i really think braintrend is really great.

BrainTrend1 and BrainTrend2 simply color the bars. And putting both on a chart makes no difference. Are you talking about BrainTrend2Sig maybe?

Please post the indicators you're talking about, or be specific in their names. Thanks.

jjk2:
so far braintrend1& 2 running on M1 is how do i say damn good? sure there are fake outs, but it picks up trends very early, there are more major moves than just small fake outs. im making very fast, small and easy pips with this...and its very accurate i am trying out this live...on MBT of course. is anyone else had or having this kind of success. also how is this calculated? what is the fundamental theory behind BT ? im just curious how this thing can be so accurate.

oh oops yes should've been more specific

braintrendsig2

altho i stopped using on 1M. i am occupied with other systems now.

lol, you moved on after one month? What happens each time a system stops working? move on until the perfect setup falls into your lap for free. good luck!

no i said i stopped trading on 1M charts with this system. I am still using it in conjunction with others.

oh and i have found systems with not perfect but very very good hit rate

c'est nul...

c'est nul...

anyone has the idea which indicator the best to confirm the braintrend system?

Thanks for share,

jfx

Standard Metatrader's indicators (Stochastic, RSI, Parabolic, MACD and so on).

Reason: