TREX Scalping

Folks,

This is the TREX scalping systembased on trend and breaks. It looks like this ..

For BUY .. on 1 minute chart

1) Both MACD and ADX should be ticking upwards.

2) Price breaks the upper bollinger after spending some time between the bands. (normal entry)

3) If MACD and ADX are strong, retraces near the MA are also good entry points. (advanced entry)

Stoploss - My favorite technique is to place a sell stop order on the other side of the band. The difference should not be more than 15 pips.

If both gets hit i keep them open, till i get new trades so that all the trades breaks even.

Target - very tricky. Once ADX reaches above 40 i prefer to close. Or downtick in MACD or ADX.

The rules are reverse for sells.

Please test yourself to see if it suits your trading. It will be suitable for all pairs. This is a manual system where quiet markets might yield more pips without whipsawing.

regards.

Files:
trex.gif  8 kb

Trading system

Got around 10 trades so far .. focussing on Eur & GBP.

Files:
trex-eur.gif  8 kb

Trex

Can you post template and indicators. Thanks. Jatki24300

Settings

We just need the standard stuff ..

Bollinger (20,1)

ADX (20)

Macd (12,26,9)

Takes 2 minutes to setup. Go for it ..

fresh catch

for today ..

Files:
trex-eur2.gif  9 kb

Trade closed

+12 pips on this one - can be more if you wait for band reentry.

Files:
trex-eur3.gif  8 kb

would you make your picture more bigger, to be easy for me to see...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

IIN

it looks like you had made an ea for this strategy..

can you give us a try?

Higher Timeframe

This is a manual strategy. Exactly the same rules can be applied on a higher timeframe too - stop is on the other side of the band, so much higher than the normal 15 pips.

Files:
trex-eur4.gif  9 kb

hi

auto:
This is a manual strategy. Exactly the same rules can be applied on a higher timeframe too - stop is on the other side of the band, so much higher than the normal 15 pips.

How about your system performance ? and drawdown?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Diy

prasxz:
How about your system performance ? and drawdown?

Everything depends on how you do it. Manual strategies always have some discretion. Feel free to test it out, for a few months - you'll get all the answers. Ballpark figure - daily 30-50 pips is possible. Rest depends on MM.

Reason: