Learn to Trend - page 4

Huray!!!

Hi,

EUR Trended hahaha!!!

Files:
eur_1h_3.jpg  56 kb

Yep it did I also made some pips off it maybe it go down a bit now.

Maybe tommorow, maybe not till monday.

Hold the position

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yep it did I also made some pips off it maybe it go down a bit now. Maybe tommorow, maybe not till monday.

I am still holding the EUR position and see if it does bull further because the daily chart is in the up trend.

Eur

Hi,

Based on the chart below, the ADX has turn downward implying that the market has come to a rest stage. Whether it will trend again or made a reversal will depends on the tell tales sign tomorrow.

This is the same situation apply for Cable and AUD in the way I look at it.

Is enough for today, don't you think so?

Good trading

Files:
eur_1h_4.jpg  55 kb

Cad

Hi,

I see a sign on the CAD chart, this pairs is worth looking at it for today trading. The PP is straight and the ADX is beolw 30.

Files:

CAD not trending

Hi,

The CAD did not make much movement today. Based on the ADX, the indicator had already pass above 35 and went down, this imply that the CAD is not going anywhere further. The price will be ranging or choppy.

Further to this the data release (news) concerning Canada and US did not cause much movement, so no point trading CAD anymore for today.

However, keep an eye on the closing price if the PP continue to form a straight line then something might happen tomorrow. Maybe .

CAD is not interesting today

Regards

I think the indicator can only work if the price is trending.

Prof

Cad

Hi,

Today the PP is not a straight line for CAD and the trend today for CAD is sucks!

But I manage to do a few trade on GBP and scalp a few pip

Have a nice weekend

Holiday

Hi,

According to the forex calendar I have downloaded, 3 Sept 2007 is a holiday for many exchanges (US, Europe and Asia).

So better don't trade today.

Have a nice holiday!

Files:

First week of the month

Hi,

This is the first week of the month again. Today there is a very important news going to be released.

Apart from this, I also notice that the PP line for Cable is quite straight and the ADX is under 35 level. This formation could be due to the yesterday slow market caused by the exchange holiday.

Usually after a holiday there will be a significant movement and if this situation is combined by big news then the tendency of trending is high.

Let's observe and good trading!!!

Files:
gbp_1h_chat.jpg  92 kb
Reason: