PowerTrading/The River

Files:

Trading

I have been trading this system since January. This is my best month to date and I am close to 1500 pips for the month.

I trade this method using fibs and trendlines for entry and exit. There are some basic rules for entry, but when using fibs and trendlines it can alter entry somewhat. For example, the basic entry is after the first candle has been formed outside the envelope (river). Once a candle has been opened and closed on the upper side you would go long and on the lower you would go short. However, if there is a crucial fib or trendline in the path, you could wait for the break of that fib area or trendline before entry.

I trade with a group of people in a Teamspeak trading room and almost everyone is having great success with this method.

Not selling anything at all and this method is not mine. It has been traded for years and was made popular by Rob Booker and others. Our group has simply put a little different twist on the trade and made it unique.

PT

PowerTrader:
I have been trading this system since January. This is my best month to date and I am close to 1500 pips for the month.

I trade this method using fibs and trendlines for entry and exit. There are some basic rules for entry, but when using fibs and trendlines it can alter entry somewhat. For example, the basic entry is after the first candle has been formed outside the envelope (river). Once a candle has been opened and closed on the upper side you would go long and on the lower you would go short. However, if there is a crucial fib or trendline in the path, you could wait for the break of that fib area or trendline before entry.

I trade with a group of people in a Teamspeak trading room and almost everyone is having great success with this method.

Not selling anything at all and this method is not mine. It has been traded for years and was made popular by Rob Booker and others. Our group has simply put a little different twist on the trade and made it unique.

PT

PowerTrader,

Congratulations! You have done a very good enhancement of the Rob's 5/13/62. Hmmmm, whatever happened to 10 pips a day?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi Power Trader.

Can you post Non lagging ZIGZAG_V2 indicator?

reaper:
Hi Power Trader. Can you post Non lagging ZIGZAG_V2 indicator?

It is here (created by Igorad for our forum some time ago) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page5

Thank you very much.

fxcruiser:
PowerTrader,

Congratulations! You have done a very good enhancement of the Rob's 5/13/62. Hmmmm, whatever happened to 10 pips a day?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks and I would always take those 10 pips a day but with this method and trading the GBP/JPY, there are way more than 10 pips a day. Also, put this thing on a D1 chart and look at the possibilities for carry trades.

PT

PowerTrader:
This was a typical trade from a week or so ago. It shows the normal entry and you can see TP is a little more tricky. In this case I was out at one point and then re-entered. It was a good trade.

I would love to see more screen captures of entries, exits, stops, etc.. as i am a visual learner

Also maybe on examples that occur regularly, like sideways chop. The move 2 weeks ago was amazing, but rare.

Thanx,

GK

Typical Trade

This was a trade from a week or so ago. It shows the normal entry and you can see TP is a little more tricky. In this case I was out at one point and then re-entered. I also locked in some profit at another point, moved the SL to about 50 pip profit and let the remainder run. It was a good trade.

Please, can you attach more pictures ... samples?

Another

Here is another example. There was also a River trade that setup prior on the down move here.

frantacech:
Please, can you attach more pictures ... samples?
Reason: