Files:

plamen86:
Hello, Beno.

Interesting price action system

I'm learning MQL4 and I have wrote indicator for your system

I hope you like it.

Regards,

Plamen

I can't wait to try this when the market opens since I only believe in forward testing.

plamen86

Thank you very much for the indi I am looking forward to testing it this week.

Cheers

Excellent Indicator

Excellent Indicator. How about entering on the breakout(buy) and breakdown(sell) of the next bar, so we can catch the trade in both directions. Thanks

Am i right in thinking that using either the iHighLow or asHHLL indicators as an exit you should exit on the change of direction.

Also how would you code that into an EA as exits

Files:
as_hhll.mq4  2 kb
i-highlow.mq4  3 kb

Hi! i'm sorry if i'm boring you! i was searching here in tsd and i saw your indicator! it's simply awesome! i try to search it with an alert, any message popup! Do you have any alert version?

Need help with coding a 3 bar system

Hi

I wanted to see if some can help me with what i am trying to do . It is a simple auto trade system

1) Look for 3 consecutive bullish or bearish bars and generate a signal plus enter a long on the close of 3 bullish bars or short on the 3rd bar of 3 bearish bars

2) Once in, set a stop at 60% of the 3 bar range and exit the position at 3 levels of say 40 , 60 and 100 points

3) Trades should be triggered only during a certain time frame . which could be selected based on the need of say 7-4 or 10 to 2 etc

Would really appreciate a quick help

hi

Do you have any alert version or new version (Beno_System)?

i'll try this one thanks! really helpful

There is a similar strategy by KUMAR called 2 bar reversal.

Hermes

Reason: