PowerTrading/The River - page 3

goldensight:
Your post is an excellant example of what not to do. "See what others see" will not increase your ability to see for yourself if you make a habit of doing that. Only when you teach yourself to see and stop wanting others to teach you will you then teach yourself. If you had actually "been there and done that" then you would have found out how to trade this setup because all it takes is a little bit of time to figure it out. I downloaded the template and spent a mere 20 minutes and came up with my own unique set of rules. Will I be sharing it? No, because after I saw your post it has made me think twice. The old adage "do the work and get the reward" is key. The very best teacher in the trading arena is You teaching Yourself. You can argue about it ad nauseum but it doesn't change that elementary fact like it or not.

As you know nothing about me or my efforts in trading, your comment though having some truth does miss my point.

Seems this thread is unproductive now. Too bad.

GK

Actually by reading your previous reply a few posts ago you revealed plenty about yourself.

gkozlyk:
As you know nothing about me or my efforts in trading, your comment though having some truth does miss my point.

Seems this thread is unproductive now. Too bad.

GK

newdigital:
It is here (created by Igorad for our forum some time ago) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page5

It here at TSD some times ago under different strategy name ..... motel california .... you can check out any time but you never leave ...... it use fib tunnel .... look around ......

Any way PT what the big spam about orange roshn ?

goldensight:
Actually by reading your previous reply a few posts ago you revealed plenty about yourself.

If you say so.

GK

Best of luck on your trading adventure.

gkozlyk:
If you say so. GK

You are right!

bluto:
Wow. Where did this blitzkreig of a cat fight come from? Everybody be happy and let's learn & study "The River".

I will continue to post here with information on the River for those who would like to learn more about it. People are certainly welcome to visit any site they think may help them better improve their trading skills. I would say that Rob Booker is a great person to learn this information from as he is the one who made it popular many moons ago. This site is full of great information on just about everything Forex. All positive posts from here on out for me. I hope this helps some people.

PT

PowerTrader:
I will continue to post here with information on the River for those who would like to learn more about it. People are certainly welcome to visit any site they think may help them better improve their trading skills. I would say that Rob Booker is a great person to learn this information from as he is the one who made it popular many moons ago. This site is full of great information on just about everything Forex. All positive posts from here on out for me. I hope this helps some people. PT

I read the thread and downloaded the excellent video. I think perhaps there are many here that would like to learn more about the method. Maybe we can just focus on the method and leave the historical baggage at the door.

Thank you

bluto:
I read the thread and downloaded the excellent video. I think perhaps there are many here that would like to learn more about the method. Maybe we can just focus on the method and leave the historical baggage at the door.

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the Camtasia. As I said I will now only address questions regarding the River Trade here and will continue to post information about it. The only thing that anyone on these sites can do is post what they know and how it works for them. I had 322 positive pips last week and that was a good week for me. I am not a guru and I only want to help people to learn. From the first post on, I never claimed to be the creator of this method. What I am trading right now is working for me and has been adapted with the help of many people, including Rob Booker. I was introduced to this method originally by another person, but I can say with all honesty, that he never, ever taught me to trade it and the trade as I use it, is different than what he teaches.

Reversal

Here is an example of a reversal trade taken on the River. I posted this in our TS room as the trade was live and you can see the sell order in place.

Reversals are a bit harder to learn but with lots of practice, you can get it. Wow! How many pips is that and still going?

Reason: