Learn to Trend - page 3

CAD today

Hi

Last week movement had made the CAD to form an inverted hammer on the weekly chart. Based on the daily chart the price movement had hit the fib 61.8%. I wonder it will go further up this week.

The Canadian data releases will have an impact on interest rate expectations with retail sales and inflation data due on Tuesday. Watch closely.

Files:

Aud

Hi,

The AUD had a an interesting stop around 0.7671, this value is closely inline with the hammer that form some weeks ago. See the weekly chart.

This looks like the market is going to retrace, if the price cross the friday high then it would be interesting.

Currenlty, the price is moving above the pivots point. Take note.

Regards

Files:
aud_weekly.jpg  53 kb

Chf

Hi,

As for the CHF, it continue to form the closing wedge on the weekly chart.

Last week it had an fib 61.8% retracement. Maybe will go further down this week. Not so sure till now.

Files:
chf_weekly.jpg  63 kb

Chf

Hi,

I think the EUR and CHF are not making any trend in the early London session. Let see how the US session perform.

Rather look at AUD and GBP

Regards

Cad

Hi,

I see a flag pattern on the daily chart, if it continue to fall today I will look for a short. If it retrace then I will long and takes the upper line as my resistance.

Watch out for today data release.

Regards

Files:

Gbp

Hi,

GBP got an important resistance to break through before it could go up further. Refer to Friday on the daily chart.

Files:
gbp_1d.jpg  43 kb

hi

yyc196:
Hi, GBP got an important resistance to break through before it could go up further. Refer to Friday on the daily chart.

agree with you my resist is at 1.9906

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Eur

Hi,

Eur continue to move in a narrower range since yesterday. If there is no clear indication from the RSI and ADX and if the price cannot breakthrough either side of the range as indicated, I will stay away from the EUR.

Files:
eur_1h_1.jpg  70 kb

Eur

Hi,

I spotted the EUR today, let refer to the chart below the pp lines is straight since yesterday and the ADX is below 35. Wait for the London session for more tell tales sign.

This pair may try to performance today, watch closely.

The 1.3500 should be the number that made the move.

Files:
eur_1h_2.jpg  80 kb
Reason: