King and the 3 Musketeers System (K3M) - page 4

Bugs

Hi All,

I have realised that there are some bugs in my K3M_K indicator code. I have rectify the problem. Please reload your K3M_K indicator again. I apologize for any inconvenient caused.

I will continue to made improvement to method and indicators I have programmed. Thanks for your continue support.

Good trading for the week to come!

Regards

thanks

Just wanted to say thank you.

Usdcad

USDCAD - Interestingly

Files:
usdcad_1.gif  46 kb

brawoo!! yyc196

It works!

Audusd Too!!!

Files:
aud_1_4.gif  25 kb

yyc196:
Hi All,

I have realised that there are some bugs in my K3M_K indicator code. I have rectify the problem. Please reload your K3M_K indicator again. I apologize for any inconvenient caused.

I will continue to made improvement to method and indicators I have programmed. Thanks for your continue support.

Good trading for the week to come!

Regards

Is the update version in the 1st page??

Usdjpy :-)

Files:
usdjpy_1_1.gif  47 kb

Gbpusd

GBPUSD

Files:
gbpusd_1.gif  47 kb

yyc196:
Hi Serfer,

Thanks for the posting, I see that you are having a great trade.

Well Done Buddy, Let earn pips together, HAHAHA.

For the rest,

I will also try my best to update my chart here, but if anyone of you want a faster update of charts you are welcome to my blog.

Good Trading!!!

Shek

Hello Shek!!

I subscribed to your blog! I would eagerly wait for the further development of the system. Thank you!

serfer:
GBPUSD

Hi Serfer,

Thank's for sharing your chart and Indicator that you are using.

Please can you post your indicator ( below ) in your chart. ( I mean, like looking at prosentase ( % ) indicator ).

I want to try using like you and I'm very interested, same like I still trying indicator K3M from Mr. yyc196

Thank you so much for kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Reason: