DailyScalp - page 3

darkkiller:
Nice skydart.This method become more mechanical..just pending and take profit. 88.6 and 11.4 is fibo number?

Yes they are fibo numbers, perhaps you now how add colours to text:

50 StopLoss sell-buy ------- red

Early PEN SELL & SL ----- orange

Early PEN BUY & SL ------ orange

88.6 Early TP --------- yellow

11.4 Early TP ---------yellow

NZDJPY TP +25pips

GBPJPY TP +37pips

AUSUSD SL -25pips

Files:
5_1.gif  14 kb

skydart:
Yes they are fibo numbers, perhaps you now how add colours to text:

50 StopLoss sell-buy ------- red

Early PEN SELL & SL ----- orange

Early PEN BUY & SL ------ orange

88.6 Early TP --------- yellow

11.4 Early TP ---------yellow

NZDJPY TP +25pips

GBPJPY TP +37pips

AUSUSD SL -25pips

hard for me to change the color.need more time

Nice tech! I was looking at past days and it makes alot of sens! But i was wondering if 1 pips breakout on asian High/Low was enough to avoid simple wipshaw / test of that level.

Have you experiment some like 3 to 5 pips break. Would that cut profit too much ?! Let me know what's your feeling about it.

Later!

hi, nice tech to scalp

i get an idea to scalp, i just finished ::: not tested yet, but will test soon...,

it's look good on Daily?

Files:

masemus:
hi, nice tech to scalp

i get an idea to scalp, i just finished ::: not tested yet, but will test soon...,

it's look good on Daily?

Great masemus!!!!!!!!

great idea... thanks.

jfx

EA anyone?

Assalamualaikum n hi..

I might be able to code an EA for this method. Just specify / finalize the rules.

EA Settings

ShahJB:
Assalamualaikum n hi.. I might be able to code an EA for this method. Just specify / finalize the rules.

It should be reasonably clear. Someone please corect this if I am reading it wrong.

Buy

If Fibo trend is Bull, BUY when the price drops below 76.8 and crosses back up with SL set for the 61.8 price.

or

If Fibo trend is Bull, BUY when the price drops below 61.8 and crosses back up with SL set for the 50.0 price.

SELL

If Fibo trend is Bear, SELL when price climbs past 23.6 and crosses back down with SL set for the 38.2 price.

or

If Fibo trend is Bear, SELL when price climbs past 38.2 and crosses back down with SL set for the 50.0 price.

Someone please confirm?

Values Ready for EA

I have just made a few modifications to this indicator.

1. Modified the line between Low and High. Now works in both directions. Was previously only drawing the line from Low to High even when the trend was Bearish.

2. Added variables to hold calculations to be used later in EA. Also added an option to display these values on chart to help with debugging. The values calculated are entry points, TP and SL.

The only thing we need to add is the tests for the price crossing the lines to determine when to open the trades. eg. When the price drops below the 88.6% line and then crosses back up again we open a long trade. Also, when the price drops below the 61.8% line and then crosses back up again we open a long trade.

When the price moves up above the 38.2% line and above the 23.6% and then crosses back down again then we sell.

Possible options are for pending orders to be placed when the first line is crossed. If it goes as far as the second line then the first pending order is deleted.

Any other ideas?

Files:

Hi all,

Any new updates for the dailyscalp?

Reason: