Atm Ea

Hello guys, please have a look

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://upanh.com/03052008/a9667ad021.gif

the name of the EA is ATM

result really nice

Look like a martingale equity curve ...

... LotAutoIncrement is an indice too

FerruFx

yes it is, but only 3 levels. I used it for 3 months no problem. I can't blow up your account because only 3 levels

I want to upload the file here but it continue say "Invalid file"

Here is the EA

Files:
ATMv21.zip  19 kb

what timeframe did u use

Hi Bossero, I shared my EA, my thread shouldn't be in this section anymore hehe

We can use 1H timeframe

Hello Mod, move this thread to it's correct section, not in classified ads

if some parameters are satisfied, it will open a for example 0.1 lot TP 30 SL -60, if then this position is at -30 the EA will open 0.3 lot in the opposite with the first with same TP and SL. If then the second position is at -30 the EA will spen another 0.6 lot opposite with the second (total 3 positions)

If at anytime , any position touch TP level, the EA close all

Remember, there are some analysis tool inside the EA so the first position could be sell or buy, and the chance of winning is high as you could see in the full report

Here are a few clear explaination :

* Check with your broker what is the minimum lot size. 0.01 or 0.1 or 1

* Check with your server time when is the best time to trade. if you like trade day and night just change start hr to 0 and startmin to 0 and stophr 23 and stop minute to 59

* Manual trading false means this ea autotrading when there is a good signal.

* OpenBuytrade and openSelltrade can be use only if you change manual trading to true.

* trailing stop false or true no problem

* Fridaytrade false means will no open trade on Friday

* Lotautoincrement means if you have 10.000 this ea will start from 10.000 / 10000 = 0.1 . if you have 1000 means trade start from 0.01

* sometime when you find good signal you can trade manual. If like to buy just change manualtrading to true and change openbuytrade to true than just wait couple of second.

* when the trade running just switch back manualtrading and openbuytrade to false.

* if you like to trade on Friday just turn Fridaytrade to true.

* if like trade manual on Friday you must turn fridaytrade (true) first. Than just do step 8.

* your must change time to the best setting for good result backtest.

* trade on 07.00 GMT to 16 GMT test your self.

time to post last month May statement

Reason: