AdemolaForex Trading System Tutorial - page 2

It was tested over a month's period and its viability was checked using historical data. Can we wait for so many years before using our system? We Could grow too old to use it

Since this is pure logic I think we should test it and debug it continuously and that's why I always come with modifications. You may want to see my next report on Holy grail approach to risk management.

ademolaforex:
Hello everyone,I'm trying to guide my system against all odds that's why i designed another strategy against condition 4 and 5 in the report. the no stop loss strategy,I believe there is a difference in a loss and a negative floating balance.Please check the attached report.For the EA writers, Is it possible to write an ea that will detect OHLC values?if this is possible, EA's can identify trend reversal patterns and trend continuation patterns. Please debug the trading systemThanksAdemolaforex

Hi, interesting idea. I have a question. In basing your first candle of the day to split for X1, what time frame for the candle? The chart you included would suggest a 4 hour.

Steve

Thanks Steve,

I will recommend a maximum of one hour charts for day traders. Using this system you are expected to combine your chart reading skills with it for best performance. Conditions 4 and 5 (In the first Report) can be avoided totally if you can identify when price has completed its elliot wave pattern or is hitting a correction point, candle stick formations are also important to consider in order to avoid it.

I have another update, It's about risk Management.

Attached here is a report on how you can make profit in two trades even after losing five trades consecutively.

Please read and give comments, recommendations etc.

Happy Trading

hi demola my name is taiwo and i am a forex trader from niger like u i ll like to meet u 08056377725

It worth trying on the demo for some time.

Cheers

Does anyone play chess, if you can't it's nice you learn it...

It will make you enjoy playing forex

I'll send my next report soon.

The 5 conditions for trade entry

Happy trading

ademolaforex:
Does anyone play chess, if you can't it's nice you learn it...It will make you enjoy playing forexI'll send my next report soon.The 5 conditions for trade entry Happy trading

I like that, very wise to say so.

heartnet:
I dont believe HOLY GRAILS.

Neither do I.I believe the thing they call the holy grail, is in fact just indicators and systems, that after losses overall over the year, make more profit than putting your money in the bank.

Also I think it relates to how much capital you start with.

If you have a system can make 300% a year after losses drawdown etc ok cool its realistic there is some around but, whats 300% of $10000? Only $30000 profit.

And if you spend all your time 16 hours a day 5 days trading it monitoring it after 1 year you only get 30k whereis you could have worked in a job and earned 50k and got to go home at night and forget about it.

But if you had 100k capital whats 300% of 100k? A hell of alot better than a job.

ademolaforex:
I Know what you may be thinking but I have some ideas i will like to share wit everyone here.Your questions and comments will help me adjust lapses in the system I use but please use nice words in your responses.This system do not use indicators as a primary criteria for entering trades, it uses logic sequencies that sets a trap for price action.Indicators do complement this system as they are useful in spotting reversals.You are free to debug or try it on your demoWishing you a thousand pipsNB: I took the liberty to convert the document to PDF format for easier reading and compatibility, size and much more... bossxeroThe above system is a synergy of straddles and hedging to reduce risks as much as possible, you may remove the stop losses and shift the opposing pending order 40pips away once an order is executed 40pips away from the first candle of the day.I've attached the average daily range calculator and the pivot calculatorif you have better ea's we can use please let me know.Happy trading======================================================I've successfully uploaded the pdf format of the report.Belive Holy Grail or not, just try it on your demo. it took time before man believed the earth is not flat.Please download the system from the first post in this thread.

Dude the title to this thread is far too cheesy. Otherwise thanks for sharing.

1. e2-e4... ? :P

ademolaforex:
Does anyone play chess, if you can't it's nice you learn it...It will make you enjoy playing forexI'll send my next report soon.The 5 conditions for trade entryHappy trading
Reason: