10p3 - Multi currency pair - page 4

stace:
Not in any trouble i like your work sorry TF does not matters for this EA??

Refer to this post. TF is very important and settings need to be optimize from time to time.

newdigital:
Hi davidke20,

Can you explain about what is pipstep?

It is something to select stop loss for last order in 1 martingale cycle based on Standard Deviation indicator?

And I see you added Stochastic indicator.

You're damn right about the pip step. When AutoPipStep is true, the InitialStop will be ignored, until the end of the progression. The last trade will refer to the recent Standard Devision as the stop loss. During the progression, Pips are referring to Standard Devision as the interval to open trade.

Stochastics added as an passive filter for the MACD:

MACD cross down, Stochastics <20 do not sell.

MACD cross up, Stochastics >80 do not buy.

stace:
Davidke sorry how to switch of lots increasing i want trade only for example 0,01 lot i am a bit confused

Change Multiplier=1

Regards

David

What time frame is optimal?

Thank you.

TheRumpledOne:
What time frame is optimal? Thank you.

I have only tested it on EURUSD H1. You may need to optimize the settings on different pairs. Good luck.

Regards

David

"PipStepMTF = 0; Time frame for Standard Deviation indicator. 0=chart time, 5 = M5, 15 = M15, 30 = M30, 60 = H1, 240 = H4, 1440 = D1"

So i dont need to change this ?? if i use 1 H TF ive to change PipStepMTF value to 60 ??

Ure AWESOME David.. i wanna try to my live account immediately..

As I understand

0 is your chart timeframe. If you attach EA to H1 so 0 is H1. If you attach EA to M15 so 0 is M15.

hansen_hardrocker:
"PipStepMTF = 0; Time frame for Standard Deviation indicator. 0=chart time, 5 = M5, 15 = M15, 30 = M30, 60 = H1, 240 = H4, 1440 = D1"

So i dont need to change this ?? if i use 1 H TF ive to change PipStepMTF value to 60 ??

Ure AWESOME David.. i wanna try to my live account immediately..

I wouldn't do that without massive forward testing. To test a new EA on a live account has no different with gambling. By the way, the gambling has very least chances of winning because I dont even know whether it works on forward testing too. I wish you all good luck. David is only a coder, not god. God is awesome; David is only hard working. I would advice you to do more forward testing, backtesting with different currency pair to find the optimal settings before you ready to go live. Many of our member already dead meat in the market because of this Martingale/Cost average type of EA, I certainly hope you're not the next 1.

newdigital:
As I understand 0 is your chart timeframe. If you attach EA to H1 so 0 is H1. If you attach EA to M15 so 0 is M15.

That is absolutely correct. I would suggest higher TF inorder to obtain bigger pipstep to reduce the risk. Say, if you have the EA attached on H1, to set the PipStepMTF=240 or 1440 will make the pipstep larger, because it will calculate the pip step based on H4 or Daily chart, depends which 1 you choose.

Regards

David

Hi

Could you explain the diference between v0.04 and v1.00?

Regards

Cross:
Hi

Could you explain the diference between v0.04 and v1.00?

Regards

Different indicator used on V1.00. Also in V1.00 included with dynamic pipstep. Where it refer to Standard Deviation as the pipstep. When market breaking out, the pipstep will goes higher according to the market condition. Its less likely get caught with huge lot size on the wrong direction. Ofcourse, its slower in progression compare to fix pipstep. For furthur detail, please read Post#1.

Regards

David

Hi

I am geting "invalid ticket for Order Close funtion". Can anyone help?

Regards

davidke20:
I have only tested it on EURUSD H1. You may need to optimize the settings on different pairs. Good luck.

Regards

David

This EA really rocks. Do you use it in liveaccount? Thanks for all.-)

Reason: