10p3 - Multi currency pair - page 5

davidke20:
These are the required information to setup 10p3v1.00. Hope this help.

Regards

David

Yes, but where can we find this version with stochastic an stddev? On the first page is only the first version of 10p3v0.04

It is on the first post inside 10p3v1.00.zip file.

newdigital:
It is on the first post inside 10p3v1.00.zip file.

Thx, I find it.

Any suggested settings?

10p3v0.03 EA is fine for me now (you can find the settings/pairs/minimum deposit requirement/timeframe/statements since January this year on 10p3v0.03 EA thread somewhere on the end by my posts many times).

10p3v0.04 is more safe, or we can use it with smaller deposit size. Same settings as with 10p3v0.03.

As to 10p3v1.00 so I did not test it yet.

newdigital:
10p3v0.03 EA is fine for me now (you can find the settings/pairs/minimum deposit requirement/timeframe/statements since January this year on 10p3v0.03 EA thread somewhere on the end by my posts many times).

10p3v0.04 is more safe, or we can use it with smaller deposit size. Same settings as with 10p3v0.03.

As to 10p3v1.00 so I did not test it yet.

Could you post your settings here, there are so many set files and all of them have ruined the account.

I mean for the latest version 10p3v0.04

I've maked several tests, but none was succesful.

Thank's

It is on the last post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975

It is very strange that you did not find it.

It is the settings for 10p3v0.03 but the settings for 10p3v0.04 should be the same one.

$3000 for every 0.01 lot (for 10p3v0.03).

I just uploaded forward testing statements to this post.

Different between 10p3v0.03 and 10p3v0.04:

If you would like to spread this 10p3v0.04 EA to across the 19pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account.

As to 10p3v1.00 so I did not test it yet sorry.

Cross:
Hi

I am geting "invalid ticket for Order Close funtion". Can anyone help?

Regards

Can you post a screenshot on the Journal? Seems like a serious coding bug.

Regards

David

p/s: by the way, which version are we talking about? v0.04 or v1.00?

Backtesting/optimization

Hi all,

Many thanks to David for making this tool available. I was following the old 10p3 thread and found this thread by accident. I can do backtesting/optimization on any pair if you give me instructions on how you want this EA tested/optimized.

1. Which EA to test (v.04 or v1.00)?

2. Which settings to run and what ranges (e.g., Pips 1-10)?

3. Which pairs?

4. What timeframe? e.g., 15 min

5. How many years (e.g., 2006 to present)

I have been testing v.03 and v.031 but not had much success over longer periods. Currently doing a run that looks promising. However, if v.04 or v1.00 are likely to be more powerful, I am happy to work on them. I wonder if 10p3 is like a fusion of MACD Sample and Phoenix??

autumnleaves

Great Work!!

Hi David,

I've been reading through all the 10p3 threads, so done plenty of reading! I've always been a fan of the EA since it was released and new it was on its way to being successfull. I think the work you have put towards this EA has made it what it is today, so i think i speak for many people on this thread Thankyou.

Anyway i've forward tested a few EA's and am going to forward test either 10p3 v0.04 or v1.00. Although i've been looking for the updated indicators for the EA so i can get going. Could you please upload a zip file with all the latest indicators required for v0.03 and v1.00. I would be very greatful.

Regards

bh4v1k

autumnleaves:
Hi all,

Many thanks to David for making this tool available. I was following the old 10p3 thread and found this thread by accident. I can do backtesting/optimization on any pair if you give me instructions on how you want this EA tested/optimized.

1. Which EA to test (v.04 or v1.00)?

2. Which settings to run and what ranges (e.g., Pips 1-10)?

3. Which pairs?

4. What timeframe? e.g., 15 min

5. How many years (e.g., 2006 to present)

I have been testing v.03 and v.031 but not had much success over longer periods. Currently doing a run that looks promising. However, if v.04 or v1.00 are likely to be more powerful, I am happy to work on them. I wonder if 10p3 is like a fusion of MACD Sample and Phoenix??

autumnleaves

When running different pairs of testings, the crusial part to figure out whether the EA can survive is to make sure the Risk is set to minimal. 0.5% for example. PipStep & TakeProfit has to be wide enough to sustain any movement possible(v0.04 only). The fusion of MACD Sample and Phoenix are the result of optimization backtest. When market change its sentimen or so called behaviour, the optimized setting will no longer applicable, that led to the pitfall.

For V1.00, I think temporary what need to be backtest is what TF suitable for each pair, how much Standard Deviation is enough to sustain daily movement... etc. I guess with all the necessary backtest result, we can split this EA across the 19pairs and diversify the risk for one, and also maximize the idling time by trading on different currency pair's signal.

bh4v1k:
Hi David,

I've been reading through all the 10p3 threads, so done plenty of reading! I've always been a fan of the EA since it was released and new it was on its way to being successfull. I think the work you have put towards this EA has made it what it is today, so i think i speak for many people on this thread Thankyou.

Anyway i've forward tested a few EA's and am going to forward test either 10p3 v0.04 or v1.00. Although i've been looking for the updated indicators for the EA so i can get going. Could you please upload a zip file with all the latest indicators required for v0.03 and v1.00. I would be very greatful.

Regards

bh4v1k

They do not need an indicator to run with. However, if you decided to give yourself a little visual excitement, you can put on the MACD 12,26,9 for both V0.04 and V1.00. And for V1.00 you will need to add another Stochastics 5,3,3 Simple High/Low.

Regards

David

Reason: