10p3 - Multi currency pair - page 16

David,

The "thanks" have to come from us also ...

You've done a so great job here. We all have to respect your decision. It is yours.

I wish you all the best in your life.

FerruFx

It was a great experience to work with you David

David,

Thanks for your hard work, and all your ideas, I appreciated everything and your insight. I really hope that you will still be around to share some new things with us all in the future. All the best my friend !

Berdj :-)

To the developers

Hi there traders...

I have to say THANK YOU, to the creator and developer of this EA, it looks very promising and it shows a good performance.

But I have to ask something:

Always when I backtested it, it shows a "Close at Stop" at the end of the trades with a huge drawdown, almost lose everything it wins in 3-5 final trades. I didnt know what "Close at Stop" was exactly so i googled a little then that's what I found:

"As for your second point, as far as I'm aware, the large drawdown that follows the 'Close At Stop' is a result of poorly written EAs that open multiple orders and are 'forgotten' about until they are closed en-masse by MT at the end of the testdata. As most will probably be in the red, you get a large drawdown."

It means that when the end of the test period is reached, i have a negative equity that MT closes giving me such huge loss? Or am I wrong?

Thanks

go live

anybody want to be volunteer to go live with this double thumb up EA? please.. Stop optimized and go live is the best one to know how great this EA is. hope this help...

Not sure can someone help to enhance this EA, so that when the positions are in profit and hit TP, the TP will become SL and continue the ride.

Thanks in advance.

setting for 10p3 v4

Does any one have the hour settings for this for forex.com +0 and FXDD +2GMT?

Also does any one have the setting that work best for a couple of other pairs. Seems everyone programs their EA's for EUR/USD

Here is the latest 10p3v0.04 for multi pair trading. You can attach this EA to all the currency pair without worrying the exposure will get over. It can detect which pair is currently trading, and will

Other Pairs

Any one know the best settings for EUR/GBP, and AUD/USD?

Setting for the EA mini lots

and Trading Time settings for +0

Hmm. I think this thread is dead..

duyduy:
Hmm. I think this thread is dead..

ho oh

any new changes?

Has there been any modifications to this ea to make ir better?

davidke20:
I must say you're not wrong at your point of view. Let me get this straight, you're looking for the stochastics CROSSING 80% and CROSSING 20% as a buy/sell signal, whereas my intention for stochastics here is only meant for passive signal filter. The main signal still came from MACD. Means when MACD having a DEATH CROSS, whilst Stochastics is less then 20%, we do not allow sell. The motive behind this is, when MACD giving DEATH CROSS, most probably market will head down, but at the same time Stochastics is lower then 20%(OverSold), which have very great chance market will bounce back up, in short MACD could be false signal. Vice versa for MACD's GOLDEN CROSS, only take buy when Stochastics below 80%(Not OverBought). This is my discretion on in V1.

You can simply make a change on your Stochastics discretion. You can try to make Stochastics as your main indicator instead of MACD by add and remove some codes. I have no problem with that.

Regards

David
Reason: