10p3 - Multi currency pair - page 3

well... i only use the v4 version..

i only try put 4 pair with this EA.. No trade/position open and..

The EA not open the position...

im confuse man..

This EA is using timefilter. Look at here:

It is 10p3v0.03 but it is the same with 10p3v0.04 version.

Besides, EA is not trading often.

I am trading 11 pairs and you can see the following:

29th of May (today). Pairs (Orders opened/closed): USDCAD, EURGBP, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, USDCHF, NZDUSD. Other pairs did not trade.

29th of May (today). Pairs (Orders opened/closed):

USDJPY, EURCHF, EURGBP, CHFJPY, USDCAD, GBPCAD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, GBPUSD. Other pairs did not trade.

So, EA did not trade often. That is why I am trading 11 pairs in one metatrader. It is for 10p3v0.03 version.

With 10p3v0.04 version EA will open trades on one pair at the time and when EA will finish martingaling with one pair so only after that EA will open the trade on the other pair. Less risky and more smaller DD.

To understand how EA works and why/when EA opens the orders so you may look at semi-automatic method here:

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page.

- how EA works: this page and explanation of the settings on this page. More detailed explanation from the author wirh links to download is on this post.

Files:

thanks ND..

hmmm.. so i have to put MACD indicator to the Chart right ??

yes.. last night the EA open jus one trade GBP/USD.. i put on 4 main currencies with different magic number as well..

so.. this EA will not trade if the MACD not give a buy or sell signal ?? thats how its work right ??

happy can join this forum..

hansen_hardrocker:
thanks ND..

hmmm.. so i have to put MACD indicator to the Chart right ??

yes.. last night the EA open jus one trade GBP/USD.. i put on 4 main currencies with different magic number as well..

so.. this EA will not trade if the MACD not give a buy or sell signal ?? thats how its work right ??

happy can join this forum..

Indicator on the chart is not necessary. To put an indicator on the chart is for your own reference, so you know whether the EA take up the trade correctly. The 10p3v0 series EA are basically the same since v0.01 ~ v0.04. They all have the same trading discretion. When MACD is crossing, it take a trade. If you read carefully on the MACD indicator on the chart, you'll realize there is not much crossing happen a day. May be 2~3 times a week. It is very normal that the EA stay idle for a long time without trading.

Regards

David

Check out post #1. V1.00 is available now. Since its a major change, I have drop the initial name as V0, now called it Version 1 instead. Dynamic pipstep as suggested is implemented. Accuracy has got up to 90%++ Hope this do good to you all.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Let's get started. We need to have different pairs of optimized settings for now. Anybody have a complete set of history data?

LOL Why keep an eye on me? Am I in trouble or something? LOL anyway, thanks for participation. Let's move forward and start to test with some demo money. Hope this work out.

Regards

David

Not in any trouble i like your work

sorry TF does not matters for this EA??

Hi davidke20,

Can you explain about what is pipstep?

It is something to select stop loss for last order in 1 martingale cycle based on Standard Deviation indicator?

And I see you added Stochastic indicator.

Davidke sorry how to switch of lots increasing i want trade only for example 0,01 lot i am a bit confused

thanks for nice EA

Here is a few description for you to know how to setup the system with the correct usage of the variable:

Magic = 772188; It is a hidden tag for the robot to place inside the trade content. This is for the convenient of the robot, so it can know which trade is opened by itself.

TakeProfit = 10; As the variable name

Lots = 0.01; The fix lot size to be use when money management is not in use

InitialStop = 160; The stop loss to be place at the last order. For example: (Pips*MaxTrades)+InitialStop, then you'll get your ultimate stop loss

TrailingStop = 0; As the variable name

MaxTrades = 5; Maximum number of trade to be opened in the market at anyone time

Multiplier = 2; The lot size multiply factor for the next position.

Pips = 5; If drawdown of the original trade exceeded Pips, a new trade will be issue according to the new lot size with Multiplied factor

AutoPipStep = true;Set this to true, will ignored Pips,InitialStop settings.

PipStepMTF = 0; Time frame for Standard Deviation indicator. 0=chart time, 5 = M5, 15 = M15, 30 = M30, 60 = H1, 240 = H4, 1440 = D1

StandardDeviation = 90;Settings for standard deviation

Money_management = true; Whether use money management to calculate the 1st position's lot size.

AccountType = 2; 0: Standard account(NorthFinance,MiG,Alpari) 1: Normal account(FXDD,IBFX-Std Acc,Alpari-UK) 2:InterbankFX's NANO Account

risk = 5; The percentage of margin to be use based on fix 1:100 leverage

ReverseSignal = false; To reverse the trading signal. Buy on a sell signa, or sell on a buy signal if this set to TRUE.

Fast_EMA = 12;

Slow_EMA = 26;

Signal_SMA = 9;

MACD_Price = 1; 0:Close 1:Open 2:High 3:Low 4:Median 5:Typical 6:Weighted

K = 5; K% for Stochastics calculation

D = 3; D% for Stochastics calculation

Slowing = 3; slowing for Stochastics calculation

Stoch_mode = 0; 0:Simple 1:Exponential 2:Smoothed 3:Linear Weighted

Stoch_price = 0; 0:High/Low 1:Close/Close

Shift = 1; Lagness of indicator. When it set to 0, we may get trigger trades when market is not confirm. 1 will be good, as the EA will trade on the new bar after the signal. No repain will be hurting it.

TradingRange = 0; The range of MACD to open trade(signal strength)

UseTimeFilter = true; Use time filter to isolate trading hours

StopTrade = 13; After servertime 13:00 no more new trade is allowed

StartTrade = 18; Only can start trading after 18:00

The default of operation hour for this EA is GMT18:01 until the next day's GMT12:59. There is a total of 5 hours of idling. According to my backtester, they're the crutial period, when most of the indicator's signal will be ignored by the high volatility of the market. Such as NFP, GDP, and many more announcement by the US government that can screw up this EA. If you have any other suggestion or find any interesting stuff, feel free to manipulate the trading time.

These are the required information to setup 10p3v1.00. Hope this help.

Regards

David

Reason: