ML1 - Multi Lot clone based on SMA filter - page 2

do i have to open up any thing with the chart like any indicators or anything?

Hi Freaks,

thank for the hard work.

Just to let you know that it doesn't execute on FXDD demo either. Though to make sure that it does something or not, I tested it on NZD/USD it started and took a significant loss and nothing then for Majors.

Good luck.

Ross.

herkfsu:
do i have to open up any thing with the chart like any indicators or anything?

No need.

AeonFX:
hi,

What time frame do we run this ML1 ? Currently I'm running both GBPUSD and EURUSD on M1 with default settings by Freak. Is this correct ?

Thanks

a: 1 min

b: correct !

THIS SETUP WORKS ONLY FOR EURUSD

I CAN'T GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS ON OTHER PAIRS

TIMEFRAME DOESN'T MATTER FOR ML1

and...

ML1 don't trade every day - check above Statement for sure

i got it launched on 4 different demo accounts and there was no trades yesterday

so if you attached it to your chart and the smile appeared ITS ALL RIGHT

I was able to run this on GBP/USD since Late Monday (Interbankfx) if you use Mico-Lots I started at 0.02, then goes to 0.04-0.08-0.16-0.32, the highest I got was 4 losses in a row up to 0.32 for a profit of $173.00, this will reduce your risk on GBP if your broker offer Mico lots like Velocity4x and InterbankFX. at 0.10/ 4 losses in a row goes to /0.80 vs 0.16 better for this currency.

This still is strange software it would not as yet open any EUR/USD trades on InterbankFx even though it's active, more testing is needed.

yeah i am getting no trades on interbankfx, ill keep it open a couple of more days to see if i can get anything. I have it on D1 charts.

is trading a .1 lot on mini account the same as a micro lot? Thanks

I Have closed trades on GPB/USD at server time InterbankFX at 15:39 got up to 0.16. profit $35.40 (MICRO)

I would use 1 minute charts,however have CHF & EUR open to Run but no trades today, do not run on CAD had open trades big losses (did not like how it preformed there, so closed them out would recommend only run on EUR,GBP CHF.

txsundevil:
I was able to run this on GBP/USD since Late Monday (Interbankfx) if you use Mico-Lots I started at 0.02, then goes to 0.04-0.08-0.16-0.32, the highest I got was 4 losses in a row up to 0.32 for a profit of $173.00, this will reduce your risk on GBP if your broker offer Mico lots like Velocity4x and InterbankFX. at 0.10/ 4 losses in a row goes to /0.80 vs 0.16 better for this currency. This still is strange software it would not as yet open any EUR/USD trades on InterbankFx even though it's active, more testing is needed.

Could you post your Detailed Statement, please?

real name on statement how do I edit?

Reason: