General - page 735

Searching high and low for a non broker connected version of MT4 . Supreme if possible . Metaquotes certainly seems to be of no help apart from blatentley misleading links . I as I'm sure many others don't want to be opening new windows just to change brokers . please help !!! 
Hi. I just wanna know is that possible to subscribe into a cent account signals whilst I have normal account with USD balance? Can they work together with the same performance as signal?
In order to mt5 be used at stock market, need a year chart.
New to using MT4 and I see a few of the indicators have the following checked on the indicator: Allow external expert inputs - Is this safe if it is checked ? Allow DLL imports -Is this safe if it is checked ? Thanks
Hi All, we are trying to create an EA using some strategy with Bollinger band indicator. we are showing up and down arrow on candle sticks when candle sticks values goes out of Bollinger band upper line. it is working correctly on most of the candle stick but on few candle sticks it is showing...
Hi,     I have been able to download in the past when I had just one broker. I set up a second broker for ECN scalping testing and broker testing, but every download went to that (new) MT4 platform (both brokers use their own version of MT4). I have then tried to delete testing (second) MT4 platform...
If we sell program on Market, does we should use MQL5 Cloud Protector before?  I know mql will automatically encrypts while uploading program.  But I want know, if we use it ,Is it safer more ?
Hi all! Pls advise me how i can download historical binary option quote data for long period like 1year, 2 year on MT4 binary option such as Go market, GDMFX? I tried to download but it was only shown short period history about 1 month on mt4 binary broker. On other forex broker still ok
hi, can anyone please advise of which of these indicators either free or paid one works real well? Thanks!
If you rent a vps, attach a ea and synchronize All then you log out and close mt4. If you launch it again and say you switch to a different accounts or remove EAs will these actions automatically replicate in the vps and affect the first status of the vps or does synchronization only happen when you...
Can someone help please? I've written the attached code but it looks back at the total trade history rather than the history since the EA was loaded. I need the EA to allow a trade but then close if the stop loss was triggered. Any help appreciated. for(int i = OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i >= 0 ; i--)...
I know there are some websites that offer a way to add individual backtest made in Metatrader 4 and analyze as a portfolio. Is this possible to do it in Metatrader 5? As of my understanding, this is something MT5 is missing. I know Quant Analyzer, but it's pretty expensive, hope someone know a...
  problem with free demo option  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hi, My EAs do not have the option "FREE DEMO". in other words, buyer cannot test my EA for free for 1 month. Why that? thanks Davide
Hello, I am using an EA with different pairs and I would like to trade on the same time one pair only. The next pair should be open the trade, if only the previous pair has completed the trade. Can you please tell me if it's possible to manage? Is there any utility for this? Any help would be...
when i switch off my computer, EA is not running with mql5 vps server. when i switch on my computer, EA is running. what setting should i check with VPS server?
I have set up indicators on my demo account and i have hosted demo account onto virtual server. I am not getting any notifications. Any suggestions?
Hello there! I have Chaikin Money Flow in MQL4. Can you guys help me translate it to MQL5? 
Hello guys. Can you help me please in turning indicator into EA?It has all the needed information the description. I am not good at mql programming and I cannot do it in appropriate way. If I understand correctly, it is not really hard to do that.  [link to the Market product was deleted by...
Hi  I am using High[] and low[] calls. it returns double value till decimal values 4. I want the the return values til decimal value '6'. Please help me regrading this ASAP!!!!!
Hello Community, I'm currently trading with an EA that I developed. Earlier today while in trades, after the day close my trades suddenly turned negative even-though both were at break-even and at a profit (see rightmost chart on attached screenshot). Has this happened to anyone? Thanks in advance...
Bought an indicator but cant use it because market is not loading in.
Hi, I have two indicators in the same chart whereby some variables used are the same, is it going to cause confusion ? I am worry the value of variable of one indicator will be mistakenly used by another indicator. I want to  clarify whether the program itself will know how to do calculations using...
Do Windows updates affect downloaded indicator and EAs? After an update yesterday, my indicators no longer appear on charts and have to download then again. 
Has anyone been able to find a substitute for ObjectsDeleteAll(found in MT4) in MQL5?
Hi, recently I can not apply for jobs in the freelance section there is no place to insert the price and duration. I did not received any email to tell me that I am banned and I can withdraw funds as well. I have changed only notifications on the setting menu and do not think if this could cause...
i can't find the signal that i want to subscribe in my mt4 plateform and when i try in mql5 there is my former broker who open up, i have now the same broker as my futur signal provider . The trading signal name is <Deleted>
Are there really any profitable EA's on mql5? Honest reviews.
which EA is good to use, the one which changes its lot size automatic , or the one which you chang it manually lot size? edson
  brekin  (10)
Hello all friends I would like to graphize this situation (in the attached image) and issue an alert when the shadow of the second candle is higher than the shadow of the first candle, I created the following function but I can not understand what is wrong at the theoretical level seems right but...
why is this code not working #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> void OnTick () { //--Defining Variables for Information for Comment double myAccountBalance = AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_BALANCE ); double myAccountProfit = AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_PROFIT ); double myAccountEquity =