General - page 736

signals problrm  (3)
is it possible that by copying a 1/500 lever signal and having an account with 1/30 lever the batch size on 10k is only 0.03?
The developer asked me to increase the deadline for job, But i didn't forget that.  i have completed the jobs without increasing the deadline, now possible to increase the deadline. 
Ok, so I've subscribed to two signals but often missing on some trades - one cost me $80.  I know one option is to have my trade account with the same broker as the signal. But can I still use a VPS from MQL5.com or should it be with the broker ? Thanks. Andrew.
Hi all! Pls advise me about the martingale strategy in binary option trading thay if I use martingale only 1 step, assuming with payout about 75%, so that how many percentage win rate at least I must have to get profit?
  Grafico Bullet  (3)
Grafico pallottola Bullet chart THIS GRAPH WORKS ON ALL TIMES FRAME M1 M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 AMOUNT $ 1,000 = 0.01 2.000 = 0.02 3,000 = 0.03 4.000 = 0.04 5,000 = 0.05 6,000 = 0.06 7,000 = 0.07 8,000 = 0.08 9,000 = 0.09 10,000 = 0.10 NEVER NEVER MAKE OPERATIONS UNTIL THE GRAPHIC HAS THE SAME
Anybody know why after a backtest in strategy tester that the MAX Draw Down is not showing up on the graph or the Results data. I do not see a big DD anywhere in results or on the graph.
  Chatter about the MT5 strategy tester  (215   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
Comments not related to " New version of MetaTrader 5 build 1570: Improvement of the Marketplace window and extension of template functions in MQL5 " were moved to this topic
I downloaded an EA from the marketplace for MT4. But on downloading, EA gets placed in the SCRIPT folder, so won't load onto a chart. I tried moving it to the EXPERTS folder, but when I tried to put it on a chart the journal states it is not an EA. I've spoken to the developer, who has had no
Hi, I can not apply for jobs in the freelance section but I have not done anything wrong... Also, there is no support at Service Desk for such problems. So, please guide me what should I do?!!! Regards P.s : This is precisely the reason for opening this topic : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/276513
I'm am experiencing a problem with the update of the status or orders in terminal (and hence in my EA). An extract of the Journal follows for clarity:   2019.05.03 11:30:22.814 '1123079866': modify pending order #93112412 buy limit 0.20 DE.30.. at 12408.0 sl: 12368.0 tp: 12458.0 -> price:...
Would someone kindly look at my EA and tell me what they buy/sell conditions are, as looking through it on the strategy tester it seems to be missing alot of trades off? i just want to doble check it as i dont think my coder has fully understood what i wanted! Many thanks
  Problem with EA.  (1)
Hi, I recently bought an EA and it does not work! I have activated the option for automatic trading on the MT5 platform and "Allow automatic trading" in the Expert Advisor, but nothing happens. I also tried to use the "default settings" but it DOES NOT START. Can anyone help me, tell me how can I
Hi, What is the best method for having multiple EA operating on one account using a VPS? 1. How to restrict each EA to utilize its own allocated funds? (E.g. Account has 100,000.  EA 1 is allocated 20,000.  EA 2 & 3 & 4 is allocated 50,000.  If EA 1 has loss & uses margin & has potential realized...
i would like to set up an alert to my email or by sms to notify when the signal provider has entered a trade. when setting up with the signal provider a box was shown that gave option to setup, it was called the options box thru tools on mt4.  it shows a couple options for what might work to send...
  VPS  (5)
hi, could I buy one VPS and copy more than one signal? or should I buy one VPS service for each signal  I will copy? thanks
hi if my trading account balance is lower then my signal provider one, should i put a lower number on 95% in order to overcome drawdowns and not killing my account ?
I've been attempting to create a blog for about six hour and I keep getting the message in the image below.  Anyone else having this problem?
Hello all, Firstly, let me tell you all that I do not know any coding or programming. That is why I need the help of you gifted programmers. I took this Straddle&Trail v3.30 breakout EA and have optimized its settings to be VERY PROFITABLE for the GBPUSD pair. The only thing I need your help with is...
Hello everyone, I want to offer this condition to add on the Rules of the "Execution of Orders":
I have this problem, I do not know exactly how to write the code here - do I have to free arrays manually? do I have to manually delete the objects within an object Array? The problem is that even though I tried to do these things, I still get these error messages.. the difference is that I used to...
Hi member, I am planing to subscribe to a third party VPN to protect my internet browsing and data on the device. I run one of my three accounts on the MQL5 VPS. By doing so, my IP will get changed. Would that VPN effects my MT4 platform and my trading. Thank you
Hello, greetings again. testing the mt5 tools, I created a custom symbol and the formula that associated it was EURUSD / 10000 In this way I get a symbol whose values have many decimals (8 decimals) The problem with this is that when I want to edit the price of the objects, like a horizontal...
if someone has stochastic divergence scanner .how much cost will u sell it to me
  Fibonacci Museum  (13   1 2)
The "Middle Ages" in our consciousness associate with the concept of inquisition orgy, campfires, on which witches and heretics are incinerated, and crusades for "the body of God". The science in those times obviously was not "in a center of society attention". In these conditions appearance of the...
I know about coding and I am recently got into meta trader.I would like to create a scanner/program that will scan for Breakout in all instrument  ( I am using icmarkets ) What kind of Breakout you might ask? For now something simple # close below previous bar low # candle is 3 times bigger than...
Hello The indicators that are in the markets can be installed in an android or ipad?
Hello guys! Does anyone know what percentage of Mt4 and MT5 users? What is the most used by traders?
#include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick () { double KArray[]; double DArray[]; ArraySetAsSeries (KArray, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (DArray, true ); int StochasticDefinition = iStochastic ( _Symbol , _Period , 5 , 3 , 3 , MODE_SMA , STO_LOWHIGH ); CopyBuffer
  EA wont run  (1)
"please update your mt4 account on your client area" comes up after I enter my password for an EA and prevents it from running. I am logged in with the proper credentials to my MT4 account.
This is only a minor annoyance. Steps: Start with a "clean" chart. That is, just bars, no other indicators, Start EA with a dialog on it created from CAppDialog. This EA has labels, edits, buttons, etc, Save as Template. For some reason, the labels are stored in the .tpl file. For example:...