General - page 741

Seller Support  (3)
How can I get a moderator to review my seller application? I've been waiting for a response for days.
Hi buddies, I wish to compare how much slippage you observed during this week's Canada interest rate trading? I got a huge slippage of about 25 pips / 250 points with buy-stop order - fortunately ended in profit.
  3x swap  (2)
Does your broker count 3x swap on Wednesday? 
I have been trying to install a harmonic pattern scanner passed onto me from a friend, I have went through all the installation steps but after restart it is still not showing in my platform indicators. It is showing in the indicators file in data folder. Anyone any suggestions of what is the...
Hi What is the best reliable trading trend index and deals with all currencies.. I hope Advice me
I want indicator Trade to help me analyze the chart, the general direction or the summary directly for all time frames
Dear forum members, Does any of you know how i can find back the forum topics i replied on? I know how to find the articles i made myself but not the one i asked a question in  I wonder if there is an answer but in my dashboard i cant find this option Kind regards
I hope someone can help. My EA works fine on strategy tester but does not start on normal account. Auto trading is on! Allow auto trading is on!
Hello, i just rented curiosity 5 snake  EA from MQL5 market, instead of EA section it went to Scripts section, i downloaded it on another MT4 platform but same problem, Then i copied it from scripts and pasted to EA folder in MT4 data folder but no use, I texted Author of EA and he told me to ask...
Dear Friends... The automatic system always rejects all my ID photos when applying as a seller. Does anyone know any other way to send the ID photos to be evaluated by a real person? Any support representative? I would appreciate any help that I can get.
Hello, I have several ongoing jobs. Yesterday I noticed I cannot bid for new project .. I can click on projects... but I see no button to apply for them. Any idea what is the Reason? M
  Payment problem  (2)
I made a payment to buy the product(statistical supprt resistance <<indicator) but I couldn't buy the product and I just have money left. Why did you do that?
[Deleted]
I've encountered this problem: According to the logic of the program, there is a need to sift out invalid function calls . I use INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT for this. But the genetic optimization stops practically at once. Developers get angry with questions concerning this situation. They advise to
Dear Sir, how to set the variable for the telegram bot token. Easy for me, if I change the telegram channel, Thank you for your help.
  vps transfer  (1)
hi can i transfer my current vps to my new broker ? can someone show me the full proces ? thanks 
I purchase the EA ... and tried every other way to install in the MT4 terminal. Before that I logged into both the TRADER terminal as well to MQL5 Community. I needed the help urgently.
Hi Members, I am newbie in forex, and while reading about the industry; I came accross some adverts about robots for binary options trade. Is this really?  Is anyone aware of these robots and do they work for sure? Can you suggest one if you are exact? And, please share how it works if it's not a...
Please please help me. I bought an EA last month and the seller does not respond to my messages so I experimented the EA (wrong move I know). I know it's a lot and it's very weird. I am a beginner and I don't even know if this is the right place to post this, I just need someone to help me with...
I am sorry to have to break the news to you but because you like your broker for all kinds of justifiable reasons is not the greatest reason why you should trust them and leave up all your future earnings entirely in their hands. Trading is about managing risks and those who manage risks very well
Hi all!  I'm trying to do A backtest of an EA with more than one pair. In this case I use a custom indicator via iCustom and every time I call the handle the indicator is added to the chart and I end up with the same indicator 100 times. This does not happens in the regular EA. Any idea of why this...
I initially test my code by creating an indicator to display over charts (primarily daily charts) showing entry and exit points and colored lines to indicate profits vs losses.  I use the Open / High / Low / Close to make estimates of where my trades will enter and exit.  Now I'm testing my code in...
See attached image. Expected bahavior: Tick value copied from source symbol = 5 USD.
Hi guys, I have connected my MT4 terminal to a MQL5 trading signal. The signal unfortunately produces profits on some pairs and losses on others. Therefore I want to limit the symbols that my MT4 terminal allows trades on. Do you guys know how I can limit the symbols my EA connected MT4 terminal can...
I am trying desperately to start my arrows from right lower corner, but MQL is insisting on referring all to CORNER_LEFT_UPPER... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script program start...
Hello! I'm trying to make a system based on 3 SMA. I want to take a trade if all 3 SMA are pointing in the same direction (up or down), but I'm struggling on how to represent that in a code. I thought that it might be a good idea using a % change and set a bias, so if all the values are above the...
  tick window  (1)
tick window has change from a vertical position by each chart to an horizontal window above all charts would like to change position of tick back to original setting of tick chart at side of chart
  Yelp  (1)
Hi There, how can i make below script to buy from second same bar but not from first ? double Buy1_1 = iClose (NULL, 0, Current + 0); double Buy1_2 = iClose(NULL, 0, Current + 1); double Sell1_1 = iClose(NULL, 0, Current + 0); double Sell1_2 = iClose(NULL, 0, Current + 1); THANKS
Is there a way in the metatrader to get circumference values for the price action chart??
  Scalping EA  (1)
Hi everyone, someone could suggest me a simple, performing and reliable EA for Scalping and intra-day Forex operations? Thanks Alberto
HI, I'm subscribed to a signal and I had an open position of 0.05 for days with that signal. Now today suddenly 0.02 of the position was closed without me doing anything or the signal changing or closing anything.  The entry in logs was: Signal - local position [] volume exceeds the signal one [],...