General - page 731

Virtual hosting  (2)
Hi, I'm unable to rent a Forex VPS. Kindly assist.
Im trying tp buy a signal subscription but I cant pay when I click a payment link nothing happens
Hi buddies,  Please don't send me to freelances because I don't have $2000 to pay people there. I need to create a system to send signal from one MT4 to another MT4 using Internet. Any link where I can read I will appreciate. any guidance. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
  Commission  (9)
Hi. I know nobody is allowed to give me a specific recommendation but are there any Forex brokers who charge commission based on the value of the completed trade rather than as a percentage of the lot size?
I want to draw MQL5 technicians attention to a most annoying problem. Most signals providers are not trading during the thin & dangerous holiday market and this is resulting to warnings of: No trading activity detected on the Signal's account for the last ... days The first crazy thing is the MQL5
hi friends, i am facing a problem in creating an Expert advise.  I had downloaded a (.mqh) file from MQL5 wizard codebase, i had pasted it in MQL5/include/expert/signal folder. But when i see in the MQL5 wizard EA generator, When i try to add the signal module, I cannot see the module in the drop...
Hello, i want to create free signal but i have a error "Signal source name should begin from capital letter and can only contain latin characters, digits and spaces and can only contain up to 40 characters" I have test some name, same probleme, can somebody help me? Thank you
Hi, im setting a pending order in MT4 and got error message: "open price you set must differ from market price by at least 0 points" = the price i´m setting is tens of points away... What I´m missing? thnx L. 
[Deleted]
Good day Traders, Developers and Mql5 Family I need some advises how to be selected in freelance in Mql5. I have been applying for almost 100 jobs but only one person selected me. I need some tips that will help me to be selected easily. Thanks for your advice and encouragement.
The challenge for you is to become a Trader... ( trader with a capital letter ), ie not just press the "Buy" or "Sell", but to press them with the mind, ie understand why they need to press it at this time, and not at another ... Your actions to solve this problem ... Moreover, the time is limited
Hi, What is the way to export traders data in a .csv or whatever file ? The one available in the https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/xxxxxxxx pages). Regards, Olivier Soudieux
Hi. I had a position with a trailing stop and It didn't trigerred. The broker said it was because I logged in and logout several times. Is that a possible reason? I look for a reason on the mt5 manual and I didn't find any reason. If someone can tell me a possible reason of not working a trailling...
hi, guys, Does your MT5 has a bug? The chart of GBPAUD has not been refreshed. The lastest bar is 2019-5-7 04:00.  Could you know how to solve this problem? thanks a lot. Peng Han
Hi This mql5 code failed to plote the values of myArray unto the chart, could someone please help find why? Thank you #property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_plots   1 #property indicator_type1   DRAW_LINE#property indicator_color1  clrDodgerBluedouble    myArray[];int OnInit()...
Hi, I would like to increase my lot size to 0.05 but when i set it up in the settings nothing change... it still copy the same lot of the signal provider with my current broker (tradersway) my previous broker (Just forex) i didn't had an issue with, i contacted my signal provider he tried to help me...
Hi All, I'm a newbie that is quite green with both mt4 and forex in general.  I'm on the steep end of the learning curve. I have a demo account with axitrader, a single installation. Question: I have access to a few trading systems - is it practical to set up multiple instances of mt4 to run each...
Do someone know how to add the mobile notification to an indicator?I NEED THE HELP OF SOMEONE
I'm getting a bit frustrated on how to get order fill time in MQL5. Used the following just to get the information from the last order. HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent()); ulong first_order,last_order,orders=HistoryOrdersTotal(); last_order=HistoryOrderGetTicket(0); datetime ordertimedone =...
Hi Pros, I have a very on-nerves problem while I'm using trailing stop in my EA for backtesting. My trailing stop moves the SL when every tick comes in the expected direction. Spite that it is nice to see earning more profit, it is annoying when for each modification it gives a separated row in the...
  trailing SL & TP  (4)
hi everybody, I am a newbee, I am trying to create a EA. But when i TEST the EA its looks like the trailing SL & TP is not working. I had attached the program here. will someone please help me to activate it. Please guide me for setting it. Also please let me know about your valueable comments about...
  Build 2037  (2)
So what is new? Where can I find the changelog?
Hi, does anyone know of a reliable trader who is focusing on the BTCUSD trades ? I have looked thru the signal traders on MQL5 and dont see anyone focusing on this market which really is heating up. I prefer human trading , as opposed to algos, but will look at both.   I would prefer to stay away...
In the last weeks, since the purchase signal, produced last February 2, (1), the Litecoin cryptocurrency (LTC) has been on the rise and has been a new uptrend in the daily charts (2). The trend is easier than ever before the price can continue to climb to the mark of at least $ 113 in the next
Hi! I am getting frequently an error that says "genetic pass (x,yyy) tested with error "task rejected by tester agent" in 0:00:00.000". The result of that pass is 0 and it seems that it doesn't try to execute that pass again.  Anyone else is having the same issue? How can I fix it? It happens when...
In MQL5, to test allowed trade symbol, I will try the following command: SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE) In real terms, the value of 0 is equivalent to SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE_DISABLED. But in the tester, the value of 4 equals SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE_FULL. It's incorrect. In Strategy Tester, what...
Dear forum  I have MT4 running on my server using Playonlinux and wine when i send an email from home its send but when i try to send using the server no email is send even in the journal no message of email sent succs or fail is being printed Looks like it is not even processed while i get the...
Hello Guys, I'm trying to copy a signal of someone, but this person is opening orders of "0.01" in volume, but i need to copy the same signal with a "1" in volume instead of "0.01" is that possible ? Thank you
ive make a code to change to takeprofit ,, and it work normal for open position etc,, but in the journall it write unknown ticket for OrderModify function,, and the takeprofit and te stop loss in this situation change complitelly ,, i don't know why void change(int number,double tp){...
Hi This mql5 code produces a run time error "array out of range", could some one please help to fix it? An array with double data type in "file2.mqh" needs to be ploted with each value reduced by a given number. I have done some reading as this is the first time to code this. Thank you. //file1.mq5...
Hello, I am looking for a MQL5 script calculating the performance of a product over X days. I coded that, it must be improvable. In particular how to remove the zeros after the 2 digits after the decimal point?...