General - page 739

[Deleted]
Hi guys, This problem exists for the central exchange with futures. I notice for a long time, on demo account, when the market price touches the limit order, it will immediately be triggered. But on live account, the market price needs to pass through the limit order in order for it to be triggered...
Dear Coder, I need your help to explain me how to use the function of Time[] in MT5 which is exit in MT4 but not in MT5. How can I fix it in MT5?
I would like to know how can I install custom indicator in mobile? can i use the indicators which i use in the desktop version for the mobile version too...or do i need to make any necessary changes to its code. can anyone help me.
i was going to sign up for a signals. but as doing so came up with a message" volume of copied trades ... may not coincide at provider volume.." i have an attachment with the message. I use Hugo'sway broker with MT4. Is there a-work-around for this ? i would be starting with an account balance of...
Hi, i am trying to make an EA on EA builder as i have no coding skills. I know what i am trying to get however i dont think EA builder can do it, can anyone help build it for me? Bellow is what i would like it to do: Open Buy trade when :- EMA 8 crosses above EMA 50 , EMA 50 is above EMA 350...
I am a beginner hope this isn't a stupid post, but - Is there a way to put 'up arrow' and  'down arrow' objects onto the object /toolbar - just to make it a bit quicker than using the 'Draw arrow' drop down. There is not the option to select these using the customising toolbar. Anyone got a solution...
Hello everyone, please anyone tell me how to download  full day per tick data freely? Thanks.
Hello MQL5 Support I have been subscribing to "name removed" for the last 2 months. I see is has now been cancelled. Apparently you (MQL5) don't believe the subscribers (like me) actually do exist ?! I have a profile on your website , what additional information / FCA would you perhaps require from...
Hello if I use Virtutal server should I have the Auto trading button on?
I added funds thru the MQL5 portal and i immediatly saw it reflected on MQL5, but i am expecting it to reflect that on the MT4 platform since i was directed from the MT4 platform initially when i clicked on a signal provider . but i am not seeing it update to the MT4 platform. what am i missing
Hello Recently I have an issue when I lunch metaTrader, showing me a dll popup :  After several weeks of searching in internet and Forums, I suspect my antiVirus McAfee which detect MetaTrader as unckown source :  Thanks to report the issue to McAfee. Best regards,
Hello! I have one account and I follow one signal. Is it possible / reasonable to follow more signals with one account? Or is it better to use one account per one signal (two accounts for two signals)? Thanks for your reply! BR, Janos
I trained them several times. Each of them has a different profitability schedule, but each of them opens trades exclusively at night and in the early morning. The feeling is that I decided to trade Asian strategies. The sample is small, just started, but the behavior of the network is curious
Hi I am new to MQL4 coding but have been studying the C type language to get a very basic understanding. I would like to write a simple ea that just exports the account balance at the end of a days trading to a text file. I have VBA code to read a text file value, do a simple calc to calculate a new...
[Deleted]
Dear friends and MQL5 staff: There's an expert from the market that I want to backtest before I purchase, but I can't backtest it. Can someone check why this happens? It's available for sale, but the button Free Demo isn't present in its product page. According to rules, to avoid being banned I...
Hi, I'm posting this trade (tests of my robot), because I really don't understand how it could have been taken. Just to explain quickly the strategy of the algo : the goal is to detect an impulse, and buy long when the last pullback bar is broken. So the algo detect the impuls, place an order 1 pip...
Hi everyone, please i need your help! i have been trying to restore my MT4 back to it's working condition but i can't. I had downloaded an EA which completely slowed down my system,i had deleted it as well as  uninstalled and re-installed MT4, but it still won't run perfectly, it's super slow....
  Partial closures  (1)
Several system reviewers have reported partial closures are not being completed proportionally to the trader account - ie if you have account much larger than the traders the partial closure should reflect this and not close the same amount as the trader....any reason this doesn't already exist?
Can you some please let me know why i am unable to load a indicator to my custom indicator? can you please help
How to Fire OnTick Event through code? Assume my code runs inside OnTick function and and crunches / consumes the incoming TCP/IP bytes. Now if there is no OnTick event for say 3-10 secs, I will be late.  So I need to generate through code "OnTick" event. How can I do it? Thank You Note:  I don't...
Hi all! I am a long time programmer, but new to MQL4/5. I have been toying around with some indicators and want to test them using Strategy Tester.  I can seem to find Forex data, but how do I add other markets.  For example if I wanted to run some stocks from the DOW through it. Where do I find /...
  My approach. The core is the engine.  (1832   1 2 3 4 5 ... 183 184)
In this thread, I want to talk about my approach to programming. Be warned in advance - there will be no discussion of GUI here. If I ever talk about it, it will be only as an example of how my solutions work . In the beginning, OOP was clear to me, and even close. I knew what "Object", "Structure"
Hi. I'm noob at forex trades and wanted to subscribe for a Signal. I see some number and brokers list in slippage tab. what does 0.40 mean here ? is that less than a pip or more ? I don't understand the numbers but I know what is slippage means in forex trades..
[Deleted]
  Signal ranking  (2)
Can anyone explain to me, how to improve signal ranking in mql5?
  BUY/SELL LINE  (6)
It is almost impossible to see the line where you opened the trade. It is faint and there seems to be nowhere where you can make it thicker or more visible. Please help.
Hi, I try to add a vertical line to a new chart. For that, I use the following code: new_chart=ChartOpen(Symbol(),Period());ObjectCreate(new_chart,"Alert", OBJ_VLINE, 0, StrToTime(date_time),0);ObjectSetInteger(new_chart,"Alert", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DASHDOT);ObjectSetInteger(new_chart,"Alert",...
Which is better and safer? use static variable in OnTick() function or global variable?
I need a good buy-sell arrow indicator, entry, SL & target price reflect.
  Fund
What is the system to collect International fund for Forex trading
Too Bad! Why Force To upgrade to the Version 1170.. I have bee used MT4 For over 10 year!, After Mt5 been working! Here seen to be no more upgrade need! for MT4. But Why Force to upgrade? My PC is In Working Great Windows XP with 2G Ram! After force upgrade MT4 to 1170, No more Can run in Win XP....