Better than SLOPE DIRECTION LINE - page 4

1389:
People who dont have work speak this way

And what is then this :

According to Experts This is not a good strategy i don't want anyone to lose money because of this ea Please delete this post

That was told by you (reason for editing at the bottom)

So, you come here where you have been told from the beginning that what you are talking about might be different than you expect it to be, to continue to troll? Please, now read your post again :

People who dont have work speak this way

Beieve it or not, but trading is working and working hard. But forget about it. I wish that you become rich in no time at all. Forget about learning. Miracles happen and one is going to happen to you too and you are going to be rich. All the best in your life

Files:
1389.gif  24 kb

Thanks for the wishes

mladen:
And what is then this :

So, you come here where you have been told from the beginning that what you are talking about might be different than you expect it to be, to continue to troll? Please, now read your post again :

Beieve it or not, but trading is working and working hard. But forget about it. I wish that you become rich in no time at all. Forget about learning. Miracles happen and one is going to happen to you too and you are going to be rich. All the best in your life

What you think about my strategy ?

mladen:
And what is then this :

Any good EA u can name PLease ?

mladen:
And what is then this :

I am reading this thread and trying to find some logic, and I fail. 1389 : weren't you stating that :

Buzzer is more accurate and does not repaint and i made a strategy wr u can win 100 trades of 100 . i am using this Strategy for more than 1year but manually

So, if you have a trading system that can not fail and which you are using with 100% success form more than a year, what seems to be the problem? Why are you asking for different system? Or we should simply disregard that first post altogether and go in our own direction (as we usually do when statements like that are in question)? Or you are simply enjoying the attention? If it is the later, there are better ways to draw attention than to waste the time of traders that are doing their best to earn some in this market

I am reading this thread and trying to find some logic, and I fail. 1389 : weren't you stating that :

Buzzer is more accurate and does not repaint and i made a strategy wr u can win 100 trades of 100 . i am using this Strategy for more than 1year but manually

So, if you have a trading system that can not fail and which you are using with 100% success form more than a year, what seems to be the problem? Why are you asking for different system (like in the above post)? Or we should simply disregard that first post altogether and go in our own direction (as we usually do when statements like that are in question)? Or you are simply enjoying the attention? If it is the later, there are better ways to draw attention than to waste the time of traders that are doing their best to earn some in this market

we can never get what we want

on my own:
I am reading this thread and trying to find some logic, and I fail. 1389 : weren't you stating that : So, if you have a trading system that can not fail and which you are using with 100% success form more than a year, what seems to be the problem? Why are you asking for different system (like in the above post)? Or we should simply disregard that first post altogether and go in our own direction (as we usually do when statements like that are in question)? Or you are simply enjoying the attention? If it is the later, there are better ways to draw attention than to waste the time of traders that are doing their best to earn some in this market

I love this thread

I want to see which system can Beat my System

on my own:
I am reading this thread and trying to find some logic, and I fail. 1389 : weren't you stating that : So, if you have a trading system that can not fail and which you are using with 100% success form more than a year, what seems to be the problem? Why are you asking for different system (like in the above post)? Or we should simply disregard that first post altogether and go in our own direction (as we usually do when statements like that are in question)? Or you are simply enjoying the attention? If it is the later, there are better ways to draw attention than to waste the time of traders that are doing their best to earn some in this market

airquest:
I love this thread

You are right We should treat it like that : a joke thread

Reason: