Can I access MetaTester with GPU Farm?

I have seen that my Local Farm Detects the CPU cores and run process on it.   

I am working on Deep Learning Indicator. For Deep Learning I am in need of GPU for processing.  

I want to know how I can include my GPU core as Local Farm for the MeatTester?

Please suggest a way out. It a humble request to the community to give a solution for me. I am fed up with CPU taking long time. Whereas GPU multi cores can do it in a jiffy for me, as per my calculations.

jafferwilson:

I have seen that my Local Farm Detects the CPU cores and run process on it.   

I am working on Deep Learning Indicator. For Deep Learning I am in need of GPU for processing.  

I want to know how I can include my GPU core as Local Farm for the MeatTester?

Please suggest a way out. It a humble request to the community to give a solution for me. I am fed up with CPU taking long time. Whereas GPU multi cores can do it in a jiffy for me, as per my calculations.

Please stop flooding the forum with always the same question.

You can't add GPU tp local farm.

You need to use OpenCL. There are several interesting topics on this forum about that, you can search them.

Alain Verleyen:

Please stop flooding the forum with always the same question.

You can't add GPU tp local farm.

You need to use OpenCL. There are several interesting topics on this forum about that, you can search them.

My apologize. But I didn't man to offend the forum by asking similar queries. I am not getting any support for the OpenCL based programming. Is there any reference apart from what already available in the blogs of MQL5.com? I am in an intense need of that. I need to have it as I am working on neural modelling and combining it with the various future trade prediction.

Please help me, respected sir.

jafferwilson:

My apologize. But I didn't man to offend the forum by asking similar queries. I am not getting any support for the OpenCL based programming. Is there any reference apart from what already available in the blogs of MQL5.com? I am in an intense need of that. I need to have it as I am working on neural modelling and combining it with the various future trade prediction.

Please help me, respected sir.

I already helped you. Search (did you check the links I provided ?) and find solutions yourself, nobody will do it for you.

I already know these but are not useful or helpful to me. Hence, I have placed many questions in the Forum. If the available resource was helpful, then why would I be running after the solution to my queries? Don't you think the same?

I don't see how deep learning and metatester are connected.

Or can be connected, i don't even want them to be connected.

They are two different things and they should not be connected.

Ever.

If you want deep learning, feed off the raw data. 

hey Jaffer, I am looking for a similar solution. Have you been successful in your research?

Cheers!

Reason: