General - page 740

Too Bad! Why Force To upgrade to the Version 1170.. I have bee used MT4 For over 10 year!, After Mt5 been working! Here seen to be no more upgrade need! for MT4. But Why Force to upgrade? My PC is In Working Great Windows XP with 2G Ram! After force upgrade MT4 to 1170, No more Can run in Win XP....
  mt4 on mac  (1)
Hi does anyone know how to get mt4 market indicator to add to the mt4 terminal on a Mac please?
Hi, ‌I‌ am new to meta trader 5. I have downloaded and opened a demo account with metaquotes. I am able to see the charts for metals (Gold and Silver) but unable to place an order. Is there any seeting I need to change to enable that? ‌ R‌egards D‌ilip
Hi guys, Looking for an EA that will automatically close a position when price is equal to the value of an MA. Would be great if someone could write this for me or link me to an existing EA.  Thanks in advance See example below:
Hello, I sent all my verification documents over a month ago but I have not been contacted by any MetaTrader 5 representative to verify my account.
please does anyone know of such an indicator for metatrader5.can only find one for metatrader 4
Hi This mql5 code gives a compile time error: "abc undeclared identifier", any idea why and how to fix it? Thanks //myfile.mqhstruct abc { ushort aa; double bb; string cc;};class AB { private:  abc abcArr[3];     void doStuff(){  abc x;             //<<<< compile time error - undeclared idntifier...
I made a variable as a color Gcolor_4; and another variable as an int called  int color_6 = 32768; Now I'd like to put this value from color_6 to Gcolor_4 Like this  Gcolor_4 = color_6_6; and when compiling I got "possible loss of data due to type conversion" So how can I fix this conversion ....
I coded a simple RSI OB/OS algorithm. It give me sound alert in normal time frame charts. but after adding to renko charts it only shows arrows on chart but not sound alert or popup window. Can anyone help me with this
I have hired a developer through freelance services and developed a product with available indicators on codebase.  am i allowed to sell that product? 
[Deleted]
Hey community! I put in a request through the service desk. It's been 10 days now since I wrote in to ask for a change in my profile, the case got opened but I haven't received any response. I'm sure they're busy but it feels like 10 days might be a little long for a username change. Has anyone had...
Hello everyone! How can I add signal/buffer to this indicator to open and exit trades? I tried to add another buffer and read it, but I get numbers like "2.3454682334345 e-308" or just 0.
Hello i hope someone can help me. I want to know which function to use to capture when a user uses the 'draw text' tool on the chart.  What i am trying to use allow the user to use the text tool to type on the chart then the EA would interpret what the user typed and use it in executing a trade.
Hello, I am just starting to experiment in mql5 and I am still learning but I get an error in this code in price which doesn't make sense since it should just buy the symbol at whatever price as long as there is not an open order. If you could help me understand what is going on that would help me a...
HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent());    for(int i =0;i<HistoryDealsTotal();i++)    {       ulong ticket = HistoryDealGetTicket(i);       Print(" i = " +i + " ticket = " + ticket+" total = "+HistoryDealsTotal());       int err = GetLastError();       Print(err);                  } this is my EA's little...
Hello, I would like to know if I can withdraw a part of my equity to loose less money with the copy trades. Will the ratio change?  For example, if I have 1000USD and the trades are losing 400USD, can I withdraw 500USD in order to loose 200USD. Is it possible? I would like to put big money when I...
Looking at a weekly chart of the USDX there is an issue with the chart for the weeks 2017.10.29 to 2017.11.26 where the price is 100 times the rate it actually traded at. Can the chart be corrected so that i can see the higher time frame view of the dollar index.
Hello, I try to test function OnTester(), OnTesterInit(), OnTesterPass(),OnTesterDeinit() using belows code. However  It is print out only Ontester() but others is no log-result. Please advise what is wrong in using these function.. Chaiya...
Hi! I don't expect anybody to be willing to help out but thought I'd give it a try. Can anybody code an indicator on MT4 that plots the previous month, week and day high/low? I find different variants but they all seem so cluttered to me. Ideally the lines should start from the previous high/low and...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      ProjectName |//|                                      Copyright 2012, CompanyName |//|                                       http://www.companyname.net...
Greetings of the day! I have an EA in which there are too many objects. OnDeint() I am trying to save current status of all objects which is taking more than 5 seconds resulting in "Abnormal Termination". So I thought of creating a HashMap where I will be saving status of all object OnChartEvent()
  VPS SYC Error  (1)
Hi Im getting this error when i try to run my VPS: failed to connect to server 'MQL5 Frankfurt 02' (195.201.246.109:443 failed) The platform is not migrating my data successfully
Hi, I'm placing CADJPY BuyLimit order in MQ4 language. The market ASK price is 83.04, while my price for buy limit is 81.78, SL=81.28 and TP =82.78. But it throw me error code of 3 as follow. I think my parameter are set correctly. Anything I missed? "OrderSend(symbol=CADJPY, cmd=2, volume=0.05,...
  Vps transfer  (11   1 2)
Hi, If i subscrib to another signal provider, it IS possible to transfer thé vps from the current signal to thé New one or i should buy a New vps ? If it's possible Can someone show me thé process ? Thank you
Forum, Is there any work-around in MT4, to prevent the same S/L and T/P being set for every trade in the same direction...in the same currency pair?  I am trading manually in one broker MT4 and executed three sell trades in the EURUSD at different price levels.  My MT4 is forcing me to set the same...
Hedge protect trade manager EA I found this request dating back to July 2015. I was wondering if it had already been created??? I'd be happy to demo it then buy it if it existed. I would like to have a hedge trade manager EA coded. This is an EA that are intended to protect other EAs trade instead...