General - page 737

EA wont run  (1)
"please update your mt4 account on your client area" comes up after I enter my password for an EA and prevents it from running. I am logged in with the proper credentials to my MT4 account.
This is only a minor annoyance. Steps: Start with a "clean" chart. That is, just bars, no other indicators, Start EA with a dialog on it created from CAppDialog. This EA has labels, edits, buttons, etc, Save as Template. For some reason, the labels are stored in the .tpl file. For example:...
Hello look image Now I see More From Signal Like Signal By Currency USD Or By EUR Or Any Else  And I see Signal Invest By 100 $ OR 1000 Eur OR 500 Any Else And I See Signal Create Orders By 0.01 Lot Or 0.05 Lot Or 0.1 Lot Or 1 Lot Now , How I Join With Any Signal These But based on my account...
Does anyone know how to export OHLCV data from MT5? I have searched for a long time and only found some scripts but not indicators and can't export data realtime,so anyone know how
Hi. I'm new to the forum. Love it, by the way. I want to thank many of you for your contributions as they have helped me by leaps and bounds. I used to program C++ and so am familiar with many of programming syntax. What I am having trouble with is the PRICE_OPEN and PRICE_CLOSE . What...
In your opinion, what is the best practice to place orders: 1- Just One IN order, with SL and TP already Defined. In case of new IN deals (increasing volume/changing average price), need to Modify to SL and TP with new prices. 2- Three orders: 1 deal IN, 1 deal to SL, 1 deal to TP.  In case of new...
hi guyz, please guide me i wanted to know that is it possible to add fund in my mql5 account through paypal useing my debit card.actually i'm unable to do that..please help 
Hi, Read the following https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/168741 It says that i cant have a nested struct. I wast trying something like the following. struct STRUCT_GV   {      string   Name;                   // GV Name      double   Value;                  // GV Value      double...
My GBP NZD pair froze for few days in my demo account (metaquotes demo) . The currency price quote stuck at a price for few days and wont move. tried reinstalling mt5 and reducing max bar chart , the chart still froze. It froze in my mobile and other pc as well. Any help ?? tq
Compile ... #define STR_TO_BOOL(source) (source=="true" || (int)source!=0)int OnInit()  {  //--- This will produce warning "implicit conversion from number to string  Print("True: ",STR_TO_BOOL("1"));    //--- This is the same but will not produce any warnings  Print("True: ",("1"=="true" ||...
Try to compile ... #import "user32.dll"   int      GetParent(int hWnd);#import#define __MT_HWNDCHART (user32::GetParent(__MT_HWND))#define __CHARTID      (::ChartID())#define __MT_HWND      (::ChartGetInteger(__CHARTID,CHART_WINDOW_HANDLE))   int OnInit()  {  //--- This will produce warning -...
I am unable to open any sort of account as it does not allow me to proceed with the registration even after entering all of my details when opening a new account in MT4. To be more specific, the proceed button is disabled and pressing enter only returns me to the selection of account type. What am I...
In mql5, after adding an indicator to the chart in the code of an expert advisor using the function ChartIndicatorAdd(0,0,ind_handle) . Now I like to change the indicator period. is there a way to do this or I have to delete the indicator and re-add it with the new period? and if so, how can I...
why print a txt in Japanese? Hi, I'm trying something that drove me crazy: I have created a txt and I have put it in the folder "files"; I've called that txt "ab.txt" void OnStart()  {//---         string copia="";      int handle4=FileOpen("ab.txt"...
Hello I'm trying to use the log file to recover the Alert signals but the mt4 doesn't update it in "real time", it takes some seconds. How can I make the mt4 to continuasly update the log file?
Hello, Just wondering if anyone knows why templates are not opening up as I saved them? For instance I have 5 instances of USDJPY in differing timeframes and the same for USDJPY and GBPUSD with a total of 15 charts. I save this setup in templates as GBPJPY_5MA. When I go to reopen the template the...
Hi. Since we usually set a lot size of every EA in the appeal to a maximum drawdown (max DD), then THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE is to see a graph display of a balance and a drawdown on the same chart, to see its curves and values in each changed point OR, at least, to know what is a balance value [USD
Hi. I am using MT4. I am new to EA's and have what I am sure is a very basicquestion, but I haven't been able to find the answer so far. I would like an EA which enters trades based on RSI movement. I don’t wantthe EA to manage the trade after entry; I will do this manually. I am experimenting with...
Yesterday,5-1-2019, Miss Rockefeller made this statement in her dailyarticle: “Weexpect the dollar pullback to persist for another couple of days, butit’s not inconceivable it could turn into a rout if the Fed soundsoverly dovish. It shouldn’t, on the economics, but it might, on theerratic and...
I know it seems crazy I have to report this problem in forum, but I can not find any other place to report this it's some hours I can not apply for jobs, even for jobs created under my name, I dont know why?!
How much users to send messages on mql5 message sections?
I need a mql5 code idea for an indicator in a separate window based on an indicator on the chart. Example: RSI that is based on a moving average.
Try to compile ...  #define RESOURCE_MAKETAG(text) ("RC#"+text)int OnInit()  {  //--- This will produce error "export - unecpected token" and error ") unexpected token"  Print(RESOURCE_MAKETAG("export"));    //--- This will produce error ") - unexpected...
Hi, I just upgraded my Android MetaTrader 4 app to build 2029. After that I can't close the app, when I push the back button I only get the menu, another press that usually exits the app just closes the menu... VERY annoying. Please help!
Hi, I created an expert advisor that automatically generates the chart screenshot that is saved in a hidden folder using WindowScreenShot() function. I need to save this photo outside the metatrader or extract it from it.In the function I entered the path where to save the photo:...
Hello everyone! is it possible to call iCustom with different parameters that started as a string input? I'll post some photos of what I mean. This is where the user set the inputs of the indicator: and this is how I am eliminating spaces and treating the input: input string...
Hi, I have down loaded a product but it is not working. its attached with the EUR/USD chart but not trading the levels. could some one help me
Hi, I have an MT4 indicator for market in which I want to enable voice alert. How am I supposed to add sound files to market's repository. I saw there are some indicators in the market which has voice alerts. In market I am allowed to add only one ex4 file. I have searched but could not find...
I am looking for an EA or Script that you can set to creating a maximum amount of orders on various currency pairs independantly. Can someone please help me with this. Thanx
Hi there, If I want to search through the +100 pages of indicators (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt5/indicators) by subject, can it be done? Or must I manually search each individual page? I have tried the search function at top right, but it is ineffective.