General - page 730

Hi all, I can't see any free signal on the mql5 website but I can see a lot of free signals from the mt4 platform.. why? Thanks a lot
  .Set Files  (6)
I have two files First generated by Metatrader to save market watch symbols in a .Set files (set1.set) the second one is (set2.set) and it is generated by a program. I copied set2.set into MQL5\Profiles\SymbolSets path then i run metatrader5 i can see bout set1 and set2 , but whenever i load set2
  Signal Slippage?  (1)
Hi People ? Is Slippage of 1.88 × 422 is ok or not for Signal copying ?
Hi MQL members :) I've subscribed to a high risk signal last night and the open positions of the provider was in profit but mine became negative and became -$170 :| :| I couldn't control it and didn't know I should set the max deposit into 10 percent to get lowest size position of current open
Hi Is there a way in mql5 to get some object property of just deleted object? Thanks void OnChartEvent(const int id, const long &lparam, const double &dparam, const string &sparam) {if (id==CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE){    Print(sparam);                      //<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< blank
[Deleted]
I have managed to open around 30 terminals however I can not open any more than this. This is not due to the hardware on my computer. Does anyone know why this would be the case?
  Trend line alerts  (21   1 2 3)
Hi... I also have trend line alert indicator for you... Dont forget to change "LineName" property, if You want to put more than one trend line on chart... tline_alert.mq4 THNX Raff
hey Every1! Im starting EA programming and i wanted to create a/an small ea but when i run it on my chart it gives me this erorr: cannot load indicator 'Moving Average' [4302] Here is the code: bool AUDJPYflag=false;bool GBPUSDflag=false;bool USDCHFflag=false;bool USDJPYflag=false;bool...
Before You decide to move outside of MQL5- VPS for MQL5-EA to the private ForexVPS Provider, remember that 1 private VPS is equal to 1 MQL5-EA activation. So if you keep changing due to ping and latency issues you are loosing 1 activation every time you change. If it is not so a matter of fund. It
I have been changing external ForexVPS for the want of Latency. Activating MQL5 EA in new VPS. But I observed that there are no activation left. Currently I am not using MQL5 EA in any of my trading or demo account but I am unable to activate since there are no activations left. How is it possible?...
Hi, if I click download then I get address not recognized mql4buy is no registered protocol. I have firefox 58 on gentoo linux with wine and mt4. Is there a direct d/l of .mt4 or ex4 files? thanks regards
Hi, 1. I close Metatrader 5. 2. I try to start it again, but it doesn't work. 3. Eventually, i discovered the process is still there in task manager. 4. If I force close it ("end task"), I can start Metatrader 5 again next time, no problem. This issue is not random in my case, it happens each time....
Dear Admin Please assist my Signal is not appearing in public, I am on 6 weeks, and it was appearing before now it doesn’t appear
Hi.  I`m beginner & study for MQL5 programming. I make the EA get the trend line name & Horizontal name but i can not fix it. I use two ObjectName in EA. 1st ObjectName is OK buy 2nd ObjectName is not correctly. If I change each two sentence, always 1st is OK. I don`t know why it is not properly...
dear friends, i need to break my code ... and for this i have to use another function than OnStart. could i use as input for the function these kind of arrays? double AUD1[10][4], AUD2[10][4], CAD1[10][4], CAD2[10][4], CHF1[10][4], CHF2[10][4], EUR1[10][4], EUR2[10][4], GBP1[10][4], GBP2[10][4],...
Many of the programs displayed on this site have copyright designations. To what extent can one use this code for his or her own use? When a displayed program has a copyright symbol in it, can one copy and modify a subroutine and consider it his or her own? What types of activites are protected by...
Hi, I would like to know what is the template from the image below: Thanks
Is it possible to publish an EA with custom indicators/???? if yes how???? 
Hi How can the price on a slopy trend line be found at the current bar time?  The lines starts few bars before current bar and extends to the future by few bars after the current bar, the code in mql5. I tried few ways but could not get it, Any suggestins? Given is        //mName is the name of the...
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 Hello Everyone, Don't know anything about how to use MT5 but want to learn.  Want to find FREE Renko Charts for MT5 without any limitations.  If any of you knowwhere to find this, please let me know at your earliest convenience. Thank You, -TraderDanFL
How can I show my document that I sent you? The document link does not work. There is not a JPG file. Thank you.
I happened to see these indicators on an MT terminal on a traders sponsored Instagram though they're reluctant to reveal what it is. So I was wondering if anyone from this brilliant community would be able to recognize any of the indicators that are on there or if they are not from this website...
Hello traders, would it be possible to update, automatically or through shortcut keys, my graphics, with each candle closure? I have some important indicators that show your data only after updating the graph, and doing this manually causes me to miss the "timing" of the operations. Thank you very
The account size of the signal is 700usd, if i use a large size account will it scale up>
hi, can someone give me any effective idea or code for identifying Flat MA? i can not use somethings like: if(iMa[1]-iMa[3]< X pips) or (iMa[1]-iMa[3])/(1-3) because at methods like this, the pip difference for assuming MA as FLAT or not, is different for each timeframe and since i want this...
Dear, i subcribed to signal and my entry point is much differernt than signal providers , i buy VPS so server response time to be very fast it is less then 0,2ms and still with that i cannot follow this signal it is my trades are loss then his. how to fix a problem signal is [...] signal he trade
I am testing the code below, I got it in this forum https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12296 but the WebRequest is giving error of "Error, authorization data not found in the server response (check login/password)" I change Login details and I tried everything, I read mql5 documentation, It is also the...
Hi, I can't seem to be able to modify an order. Example below. Put in a pending Buy Limit order  Buy order is filled Next I want to modify the TP/SL based on more recent price movement using OrderModify but this didn't work. Am I allowed to use OrderModify on filled orders with open positions? I...
Hi  I purchased a VPS and pushed a demo account, creating a new one. But now I have lost my access to demo account. How can I push new account to same VPS I just purchased 2 days back? I wrote to Service Desk but they denied to help saying I should use forum.  I am not sure how can forum help me...
i have tested my EA for many times on my local destop but failed after migrated to the VPS,why ? i have do as the instruction from the offical video.but i still failed! who can help me?