How to Utilize Forums to Drive more Traffic?

What you say Forums are the one of the best medium to Drive more Traffic?
What are strategies for get more visitor to websites? 
anyone know please share it

Dextor Mason:
What you say Forums are the one of the best medium to Drive more Traffic?
What are strategies for get more visitor to websites? 
anyone know please share it

In my opinion I don't think a forum is the best optimal way to drive more traffic as a forum often linked and used by the members of that particular serviced offered. To get more traffic and reach out to the world you need definitely more then just a forum!

There are tons of material and how to best effectively maximize traffic to a certain service/website or whatever.....simply use a search engine and you will probably get some good advice

Kenneth Parling:

In my opinion I don't think a forum is the best optimal way to drive more traffic as a forum often linked and used by the members of that particular serviced offered. To get more traffic and reach out to the world you need definitely more then just a forum!

There are tons of material and how to best effectively maximize traffic to a certain service/website or whatever.....simply use a search engine and you will probably get some good advice

No many expert say Forums are the best platform for getting potential traffic. That's why it important to know what are the best methodology to drive traffic from Forums. 

Reason: