Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription.

I'm asking for help. I want to subscribe to a signal, but I can't decide on a choice. Many signals are robots. Ugh. I don't know anything about them. But I want money.

Maybe you have an opinion explaining why this or that signal is good and worth subscribing to? Including those signals that are not in the rankings.

Let the discussion begin. Let's liven up the community.

It makes no sense for newcomers to look at technical points and stuff. The way you write about codes and morcodes... Man, you're good and you're good.

But I need a signal.

And I want to understand how to make the right choice.

Help me and all the newbies.

Please. We want to know where to sign... We want money, we're tired of draining ourselves. Give us some vodka, oops, tips.

Files:
777.jpg  42 kb

subscribe to a signal whose owner you know personally, or at least fairly well.

Yes - and be sure to be from your own city, so that you can say a few kind words to his face.

Of course, you won't get your money back, but you'll get your soul back :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

subscribe to a signal whose owner you know personally, or at least fairly well.

Yes - and make sure you're from your own city, so you can say a few words to your face.

of course no money back, but it will take your breath away :-)

Maxim, do you think there are signals to which I can subscribe on Monday, so that I can at least get something before the New Year? It can not be that you do not like any of them with your experience ...? м?

Yes, it would be advertising, but advertising the same products that are on the site - only the pros. Linking, all that stuff...

jori77:

I'm asking for help. I want to subscribe to a signal, but I can't decide on a choice. Many signals are robots. Ugh. I don't know anything about them. But I want money.

Maybe you have an opinion explaining why this or that signal is good and worth subscribing to? Including those signals that are not in the rankings.

What do you need it for? Looking at your monitors, you are not doing too bad yourself.

Ramiz Mavludov:
What do you need it for? Looking at your monitoring, you're not doing too bad yourself.

Thank you, of course, for such a flattering review...

Do you have signal favourites in your mind and with your experience?

Share...

Ramiz Mavludov:
Why do you need it? I look at your monitors, you are not doing too bad yourself.

Watched your signals. I'm impressed. There's a lot of slippage at the brokers where I have accounts from the list. But otherwise I would have signed up - why not, you are trading in your pocket, not for statistics, I can see that.

jori77:

Thank you, of course, for such a flattering review...

Do you have signal favourites in your mind and with your experience?

Share...

Haven't done any searching, I can only help you analyse what you find. And that's only through private messages.

Ramiz Mavludov:
I didn't do a search, I can only help you analyse what you find. And this is only through private messages.

Are there any selection criteria? Your personal criteria. It is, after all, your experience. And that is something you can share openly.

jori77:

Watched your signals. I'm impressed. There's a lot of slippage at the brokers where I have accounts from the list. But otherwise I would have signed up - why not, you are trading in your pocket, not for statistics, I can see that.

I can see that. And thank you.)
Reason: