General - page 738

Hi, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/115967/page3 lists a method to launch an EA from a script/another EA. However, it requires enabling of DLL. Has anyone managed to do so WITHOUT the use of DLL? Consider the scenario 1. Open MT5 2. Attach "controller" EA/script to a default chart manually. 3....
Hi i am trying to generate he alert and draw the arrows on the chart on some specific conditions. but facing some issues when super signal channel lies under the upper and lower bollinger bands. at that time i don't want to show the arrow for sale and buy. But it shows the arrows. what should i do...
I find that trailing stop is great when keeping your profits. May I ask what is your best points you use to get the most out of your profits?
Hi supporter, I just open an account, and move my copy signal to here, but after that, i found that this kind of account doesn't support signal. so, it couldn't do anything. I must move my copy signal to another account, but htere's a rule that only move once a week. It's a waste of time and my...
I make a Program to download symbols data. whenever i run it it works correctly and everything is ok but after a while i receive this message Critical error occurred, debugging is stopped. I have to Stop Metatrader5 By using Alt+Ctrl+Del from Task manager and meta editor to and then start them again...
SomeTimes CopyBuffer Takes a long time and return 65535 into the ZigZag_Copy_Value while bars is something less than 3000 this makes me crazy bars=Bars(sSymbol,ThePeriod,StartDate,EndDate);ZigZag_Copy_value=CopyBuffer(ZigZag_Handle,0,0,bars,ZigZag_Buffer);
Hi. Pls help add a sound alert code into this indicator. Its a 2 period moving average cross over indicator but presently does not have sound. I want it to be able to sound an alert when a cross occurs The line of codes are below........
My signal had been use by previous trader. The previous trader has deleted from his account. Now i wish to put it back to become my own signal. but system shown that my signal had been use can not be signal again. I m very sure the previous trader has deleted from this account. Kindly advice.  
[Deleted]
Hello! Some user write me message that he can't leave a review on my free product. Who can help me with this problem? https://www.screencast.com/t/lSoLO9dNHc3H
  Login issue  (1)
Hi  I am login to mql5.com using my google account but when i tried to use a user name and password of google account. it does not work?  Can any one help? Many thanks. Viral
Dear all, with a MT4 Virtual Server (rented from MQL5.com, setup and synchronized from MT4) is it possible to do "manual trading" from there (from the virtual server's ip) ? As I understood that on the Virtual Server, one can only run EA to trade. best regards, seffx
Hello All, Greetings of the day!! I get the following error when I attach my Indicator to a chart. Basically my indicator tends to call a DLL file which I have placed in "Libraries" and I have also enabled "Allow Dll import" TradingForecast AUDUSD,H1: uninit reason 8 TradingForecast AUDUSD,H1: not...
I can optimize the EA on open price; however, the ea will not optimize on every tick.  The cloud kicks back an error "stating no memory for ticks" Any Idea?
[Deleted]
Hi I am wanting an SSD for a new laptop. How big a hard drive do I really need: 1. MT4 2. Navigator Pro * both following 10 currencies. WEEKLY, DAILY, and 4-HOUR DATA for each currency. Is a 40Gb SSD enough?
  Signal Service  (2)
When using this, is it not possible to increase any of the settings such as lot size?
Hi I have been coding this for some time but can not get a working code, here is the input and the desired output. input stringoutput double1.29001.3125.90126Thanks
  Signal selling  (8)
Hi all I posted a signal and next to it it says free How can i remove it and make it paid Also can i choose the starting time of my history results because it was different strategy before 2019 and it's messing up the results of my account. Thanks in advance
dear, please note that i have purchaised a robot but i cannot find it on my terminal, i only can find it on my MQL5 , and then when i click to install on the terminal it will ask me to buy the robot again ??? what is the solution ? thanks
Is there a limit to the size of the real account for free signal services
  Infinite loop  (3)
Hi! Consider this code: int a = 1 ; void start(){ while (a == 1 ) { p( "In the while loop" ); GoToSleep(); } } //***************************************** void GoToSleep(){ p( "Sleeping" ); Sleep ( 10000 ); p( "Sleep DONE..." ); }
I have some programs I wrote for MT4 and they're stored on MQL Storage. Now, I want to re-write them over to MT5 and I'm wondering: if I connect the MT5 MetaEditor to MQL Storage, will it download the MT4 files? FWIW, I'm hoping that it doesn't; I'd prefer to keep the MQL4 and MQL5 files separate.
On my backtests, this always comes up as n/a. I am using MT5 build 2007. What am I doing wrong?
#include <Charts\Chart.mqh>   CChart grafic; int average_handle;//--- input parametrsinput ENUM_TIMEFRAMES   InpTimeFrame=PERIOD_H1; // Timeframe input ENUM_MA_METHOD    InpMethod=MODE_SMA;     // Methodinput int               InpPeriod=20;           // Periodinput int...
can any one help me with this , my account can't connect to my signal provider , i have tried vps as well
[Deleted]
Hi guys, This problem exists for the central exchange with futures. I notice for a long time, on demo account, when the market price touches the limit order, it will immediately be triggered. But on live account, the market price needs to pass through the limit order in order for it to be triggered...
Dear Coder, I need your help to explain me how to use the function of Time[] in MT5 which is exit in MT4 but not in MT5. How can I fix it in MT5?
I would like to know how can I install custom indicator in mobile? can i use the indicators which i use in the desktop version for the mobile version too...or do i need to make any necessary changes to its code. can anyone help me.
i was going to sign up for a signals. but as doing so came up with a message" volume of copied trades ... may not coincide at provider volume.." i have an attachment with the message. I use Hugo'sway broker with MT4. Is there a-work-around for this ? i would be starting with an account balance of...
Hi, i am trying to make an EA on EA builder as i have no coding skills. I know what i am trying to get however i dont think EA builder can do it, can anyone help build it for me? Bellow is what i would like it to do: Open Buy trade when :- EMA 8 crosses above EMA 50 , EMA 50 is above EMA 350...
I am a beginner hope this isn't a stupid post, but - Is there a way to put 'up arrow' and  'down arrow' objects onto the object /toolbar - just to make it a bit quicker than using the 'Draw arrow' drop down. There is not the option to select these using the customising toolbar. Anyone got a solution...