Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 4

Pipsmuster:

A weekend is a weekend, if the signal worked correctly, why wouldn't it do so during the trading week.

And if the signal works for 2-3 weeks, is that a bad thing?

Intraday

Better a few micro accounts in constant profit than one real you've been earning for a year in drawdown.

Pipsmuster:
Better a few micro accounts at a constant profit than one real you've been making a year's worth of drawdowns.
Better is better, but here they should be free. But in fact they are not. So you risk $1 and your subscriber $100.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Better is better, but here they should be free. In fact, they're not. I mean, you risk $1 and your subscriber $100.
I am not a new user, I have another account, no one is safe from losses, but I am subscribed to my signals.

Vladimir Baskakov:
First learn to distinguish between cent accounts and normal accounts.
For example EURUSD.m says that the account is cent, but located on a normal server. That's a little tricky.
The second point. Look at the increase per month. Because the total growth may be 1000-3000%, but look at the month 3.5 or 10 at a stretch.
You can easily understand the tactics from the balance-means chart. This is either overshooter, the lines diverge far away or scalper, the lines often overlap.

Do not be misled by your"little tricks" !!! In Robo**x for example all accounts in MetaTrader 5 are prefixed with .m

DZubova:

Don't be misled by your"little tricks" !!! In Robo**x for example all accounts in MetaTrader 5 are prefixed with .m

That's right, because they are cent accounts. And here they are billed as real ones. And they're messing with people's heads.

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's right, because they are cents. And here they are billed as real accounts. And they're messing with people's heads.

A cent account is also a real account.

Don't mislead people.

Ramiz Mavludov:

A cent account is also a real account.

Don't mislead people

Read the FAQ ;)
Where do such geniuses come from?

It's very simple - look at your money. How much are you willing to pay per month for a signal?

You look at signals with the same price and less.

Then you look at the REAL EQUITY of the selected signals.

If the real Equity is more than 100 monthly subscriptions, it is a worthy signal to subscribe to.

Reason: