General - page 734

How do I contact metaquotes or metatrader customer services? 
We run backtests with "Slow complete algorithm" for a range of inputs in "Every tick based on real ticks". In the optimization results we click a single test to run and we get totally different results. Moreover when we use other local network agents the "Slow complete algorithm" results are...
Hi All, My EA has stopped working... just froze but, before that I was getting error 4109 failing to place order. Then after troubleshooting it was able to only place one order and froze till now. Is this a common behavior? Or is the market closed already? I need help, I am brand new into this
Hello everyone. I bought a new EA which is based on martingale strategy ( so its increasing on lot sizes) and i contacted author of EA because i want to have trades only for 0.01 or 0.02 not more. So i asked him if its possible to change that and he texted me that it is and i have to input lot. I...
  Tester  (2)
Hello if I change from 1:500 to 1:200 will the Tester know it or is it some setting ?
How get angle or slope of trendline?
facebook üzerinden ürün satın aldım mt4 tarihinde şifre istiyor aktif edemiyorumn  facebook üzerinden
The indicator on its own works fine but not when I use the EA I cant see anything working.
Can You Please Help Me !!! I Have Expert Advisor In MT4 And I Want To BackTest It And Have Possibilty To Log in Multiple TimeFrame Data Like I Want BackTest In One Hour TimeFrame And Can Get Data Of Others Time Frame Like High , Low ,Open ... , And Value Of Indicator In Time Frame I Want  I...
[Deleted]
Dear comrades of higher mathematics (or at least above average :)), I am sure that mathematics can describe almost everything. And on the basis of this confidence I want to ask: Isn't it possible, but how do you calculate patterns in a series of values? For example +165, -240, +18, -378, +681
Hi there. I am trying to write an indicator that presents upcoming news items for the pairs on any given chart. I am stuck on the very first bit of the code; which is downloading news data from a reliable source as a csv in MT4.  Can anybody help with this or point me in the right direction. Cheers
Hello , im receiving messages for broken download links for MT4 tools via the Market page from the browser. Is this related to the Antivirus issue affecting images as well ?  Thank you
  EA  (1)
​HEY people, let's see my video to know how install a robot (expert edvisor) that trades automatically, Thanks.
  demo signal provider  (19   1 2)
hi, does someone provide signal in a demo account in order to test my signal subscribtion and my virtual server because i subscribed to a $59 monthly signal but i miss all the signals despite of the mql5 instructions of settings
Actually the question on the subject. Two charts, which is the SB, which is the price chart
  Activation Code  (3)
Hello. I would like to know how to enter an activation code to protect my indicators.
Hello Maybe someone can explain to me how it might be that I'm testing an expert on MT4 and getting results and after a few days I do the same test on the same dates and have a completely different result ?
Hello everyone. I find the need to convert an MT5 Netting Mode EA into Hedging Mode due to my broker no longer offering demo netting accounts. My EA does not make use of hedging positions. Either BUY or SELL are open at any one time but not both. However, each position can have multiple deals as the...
  Trading without a stop loss  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
HI Please tell the chart below
I am executing trades in MT4 (multiple brokers) and being forced to enter the same S/L and T/P for every trade in the same pair, ie. two EURUSD sell orders at different prices/times, yet the same S/L and T/P applied to both orders.  Anyone else seeing this?
Finally, once you've established your trading strategy, and switched to a live trading account, you should move on to the next step—or steps, rather:     Set stop-losses for every trade. Otherwise, failure is almost certain.     Develop a trading plan and always adhere to it.     Don't risk more...
This is where most who attempt to trade online make the biggest mistake. If we assume that having the best and most optimistic backtested EA means we are good traders this is the basis for the mistake. Having a hammer does not make a person a carpenter. So why in the world should having a well...
Hi all! I am developing a trend system that opens a position depending on the signal it receives. It turns out that I am trying to incorporate an indicator that works as exit indicator (that is, when the signal is given, the trend is supposed to be over, so the position should closed), but it turns...
Hi all! I'm trying to do an EA that can recalculate target values when its re-initialized when the VPS restarts or when I reload the EA for any reason. The thing is that I am setting my stoploss at 1.5 * ATR value and want to take half of the profit at 1*ATR and also start trailing from this point,...
  signal settings  (11   1 2)
hi, does that mean that my signal subscription and my virtual server are currently active ?
Hello everyone. I started using forex robots i recently bought one but even tho i have set lot size for 0.01 the EA is increasing lot size by itself and i dont want that. Is there anything what i can do about it ? thank you
Hi everyone it's a bit of time that it doesn't work anymore on the mql5 site, the ordering of the new experts, they are all mixed and they are not in order of date. seccede also to you?
Hi my name is Isaac from South Africa, I need your help regarding an EA, simple not complicated, an EA that uses Bollinger Bands with Sell Stop and Buy Stop, not fixed lot Size, Pip step Stop loss The rest of the information we will discuss privately, I will share the EA and hope it works  Can...
How to make an EA in mq5 to trade only one hour before high impact news, and one hour after?