Better than SLOPE DIRECTION LINE - page 5

Files:
spam.jpg  235 kb

OK guys

Eventually he will learn that "100 of 100" is not what one should expect in a serious post. If he continues with the same thing, then it is yet another story and then the end will be different

what end will be different ?

mladen:
OK guys Eventually he will learn that "100 of 100" is not what one should expect in a serious post. If he continues with the same thing, then it is yet another story and then the end will be different

1389:

Isn't it obvious (since the direction in which the thread is going is obvious too)?

Personalty I would not like to be a laughing stuff for posting nonsense, but then, it is your decision that , I assume, is in accordance with your intentions

1389:

Oh man, everyday I come here and I'm overexcited like a child in front of an ice cream store. I say to myself : what wise and deep statements will 1389 have posted today ? And I am never disapointed. Thanks for what you do for the community. Bringing so much joy and laughter is a blessing.

Hello 1389

I am programmer and I make EAs for my self.

I can write an EA for you, but give me the indicator you are using.

Gosh what kind of thread is this? This is really making me laugh out.

This is akin to showing someone a spectrum map and the 255+ trading days per year shows up clearly on it... along with other smaller cycles... and people still say what cycles are there and what of the presence of semi strong market efficiency....

Sometimes people dont understand the significance of "almost-invariants" when they see one LOL!

Reason: