General - page 728

Hi, I'm using simple moving average of order 5 (as for example). I'm trying to detect whether or not few consecutive closing price above / below this trend line. Is there code or any help? Thanks Deb
Hello, I've subscribed to a signal and am hosting it on the MQL4 VPS. There's nothing I can log into - so I can't run an EA to my knowledge. Does anyone know how I might multiply my trades in this circumstance? Yours, Tim
  VPS Frozen  (3)
Hi, I am trying to resync but am unable to do so as the server appears frozen. Any suggestions? Have tried stopping but that doesnt work either, even when i reboot the program or relog in.  Thanks for your help, have got code placed that I need to change so kinda urgent :/
Please how can i get the color of Heiken Ashi, that is if it is white(buy) or red(sell) using iCustom function. Thanks in advance.
Is this even possible  ...I'd like to know witch class created what (to exchange the ID ) but this is creating loop, and I'm not sure if this even possible , and I have to use third class ...I'm still  far from the expert level but the algorithm I'm working on will need to be able to do similar...
Hello, this seems to be a recurring issue.  Opened a ticket with Service Desk but no reply after 24 hours. Is anyone facing the same issue?
Hi I need some help regarding Expert advisor and super signal channel. I want to merge the super signal channel logic with non repainting of the signals into Expert advisor from where i can place the orders. So can you please help me that how i can write down the code of super signal channel into...
Who would like to build a code based on the Ichimoku Cloud??  Looking to create something with it
I'll begin by saying I still use Windows Vista. I know, I am a dinosaur. I have learned to accept it and come to grips with it   ;-) Last year I was running a demo from InstaForex and had it set up with many charts and many indicators - just how I liked it. I had to get away from practice trading...
  vps issue  (13   1 2)
hi, How i should pick the right server ? because the one that i currently have doesn't work )=
Hi everyone, If I am registered to a copying signal and trades are triggered, Will it be possible for me to manually interfere and close the position without being reinstated afterward if the signal provider is still holding onto the trade? Thanks
I have that problem always: In the first attempt the automatic validation shows: no trading operations. I have to compile the same file 3 - 5 times until the automatic validation has operations. But now even 10 times trying it doesn't help. I renamed files that are already in the market and tried it...
Can someone please tell me the time zone that is used for the time stamps of trading history for signals. you know when you are looking at a persons signal and you can go to trading history. What time zone are the times in ? I am trying to see when a signal provider trades
  missing VPS  (2)
hi, when i opened my MT4 account today, my vps is missing from my trading account, and its not expired yet. i still have half a month to go. how to enable back vps for that account?  thank you guys.
  error 130  (1)
Hi guys. I can't understand why the backtest of this strategy gives me back error 130. can someone help me? void OnTick(){   OpenOrder_Short();   OpenOrder_Long();   CloseOrder();}void OpenOrder_Short(){      ampiezzaSL();      if(iClose(Symbol(), 0, 1) > iHigh(Symbol(), 0, iHighest(Symbol(), 0,...
Does anyone know where historical swap rates of several years back are posted. Or how to derive approximates of them from more easily obtainable economic data? Thanks
  How does this site work?  (11   1 2)
Hi, I'm new and am practicing with a demo. Is this site a brokerage? I see where we deposit and withdraw money, so is this site like Forex.com, et al? Also, when I copy trades, am I able to close them out manually when it reaches enough profit for me, or is the closing set by the provider?...
Hi all, I am quite familiar with trading CFD's and MT4 and MT5 in genral, but writing an EA is just not possible for me. As much as i understand, you can create almost all kinds of algorithms and stuff. So, to the point. I am willing to pay a fair price for the creation of an EA. In short, i want to
Hi,  For some reason my Mobile app stopped working over the weeknend. I opened it on monday and no charts or history or trades were showing up. I was still logged in, and I was also logged in to it on my laptop and everything was fine there.  I reinstalled the app, deleted the cache and tried to log...
  expert market  (2)
There are 114pages of mt4 expert advisors, are all these products checked or verified? , some are expensive some are cheap, but there main aim is to make profits according to the way they have been designed by their authors.
  Trading Academy  (2)
Hi.  you guys join or participate in trading academy? I just confused abt choosing trading school. what trading school for newbie trader? my friend told me to join Snap Academy. but if you guys has a recommendation for me please.  thx
Dear support, I have received a warning that my signal has been disabled due to a suspected violation of the rules. It says the signal can be disabled for the following reasons: - user complaints - suspicious trading history - authorisation problems Currently it is not clear which rule has been...
Hi, Could someone explain to me how the inputs for the ZigZag indicator work? I tried looking through the code but there arn't any comments explaining how to use them, or how they affect the indicator. Ive been scratching my head at this problem for quite a while and finally decided to ask for some
Hello Everyone ! As a new Trader I am searching to find a Broker that can offer the services/privileges that I want: 1. First Deposit: Max 500$ 2. Leverage: Min 100 3. Support MetaTrader 5 4. Hedged Account on MetaTrader 5 5. Access to trading Shares/Stocks on MetaTrader 5 Until now, I cannot find
is there a problem with placing other trades in a copier account ?  does the MT4 allow this or does it get blocked.  i would assume, if it is possible, then they would also have to be managed by the account owner. thank you. 
Hi, Few months ago I got banned on my main account because I asked for something that was not correct on the site but I didn't know they would me ban me for such thing. I really need that ban deleted. Do someone here know how I can contact somebody for that? I can't type in service desk either...
Dear all I have a problem with MT4 . an EA disappear after restarting MT4 . MT4 is installed on Ubuntu and wine .  No Errors at the log. I saved a profile with Default but did not succeed and Template too. Has any one faced the same issue ? Also how to make a template or a profile run after MT4...
  Do the laws of physics work in forex?  (223   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
When searching for patterns in price movements, analogies with various physical phenomena are not uncommon. And with varying degrees of success, different laws of physics, mathematics, geometry, etc. are adapted and applied in trading. In this topic we will consider the applicability of Newton's and