General - page 711

The first time I meet with the administrator that without contact without a word removed the topic because he criticizes the program
Hello everyone, the Max timeframe that we get in MT4 in hours is 4 hrs candle.  is there any possibility that i can get 8 hour candle?
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to run a backtest with multiple EAs operating on different currency pairs and charts simultaneously. It would be really nice to be able to see how EAs can interact together. If this cannot already be done, it would be nice to see a move to introduce the...
Just wondering whats going on with Mql5 support these days. Their support is so messed up right now. I can remember how Mql5 service desk support was easy to access before but now i can say they are pretty much asleep. I have opened a ticket for a financial issue i've been having on my account for
Disappointed - contacted the desk, no answer yet.  Any solution guys?  Appreciate,  Dan
I contacted support to request a refund and also provided screen capture of the errors code and another screen for the vendor chat with no response. The MQL Customer service Directed me to ask here, what are my options 
Hello, I would like to know how can I treat a parameter from metatrader 4 platform definition instead of treat the error. In the MetaTrader 4 we have a parameter that can set up the EA only to work with Long or Short positions, or the both. Well, I would like to treat this parameter in my code to
Hello Although i didn't do anything to delete or load any scripts into the mt4 program, the timeframe tool bar disappeared after i have closed the software. I've tried reinstall, and reboot my computer, but nothing helped the View>toolbar>timeframe remain ticked but i just dont see it anywhere,...
Say it has input like this in EA preset input string  BL="L1,L2,L3,L4"; how do I process this input into a string array like? BLS=(L1,L2,L3,L4); Thanks in advance.
  Bar width  (4)
I would like a bar width in between these two sizes can someone make a indicator for this ?
I tried to export ticks data using Python and I got the data, but I don't identify what does 2, 4, 6, 312, 344, 376 flag codes means
I know we can launch the terminal through command line using a config file as argument in order to automatically start Strategy Tester and automate the testing process.  But what if I need to do this several times, testing the EA with different SET files? Do I have to launch and close the...
I have got a mt4 and mt5 accounts. My mt4 is linked to my VPS monthly subscription. Can I add my mt5 account to it or do I need a seperate subscription? 
Hello everyone,  I want to download EAs and indicators from the market here, but it doesn't work .. and on the MT4 on my MAC (latest version), there is no "market button" displayed. So I really don't know how to do, any ideas ?  I would like to avoid to emulate windows on my Mac ... there may be a...
Hi Admin, I have tried to subscribe to the VPS service from my local MT4 and after payment it simply got stuck. With White internet explorer page on Safecharge and also the process on MT4, just got stuck... I have attached screen shot? I can see I've been charged and credit the fee in my account,...
Hi All, My expert attempted to close a position however I received the following error: 2019.07.18 05:00:36.590 Botzilla (USDJPY,H4) CTrade::OrderSend: market sell 0.05 position #4386084 USDJPY [market closed] 2019.07.18 05:00:46.917 Botzilla (USDJPY,H4) OrderSend error 4756 2019.07.18 05:00:46.917...
Lets say I'm expecting a 40 percent devaluation of a currency. I want to take advantage of the situation as much as possible with little deposit I have. While Im making profit I will open new trades with the created free margin. If my gamble holds there will be lots of opened trades and it will be...
Hello, I would like to know if there is a possibility when using MetaTrader VPS to download more historical prices (OCHL) for relevant symbols more than are currently available if an EA needs those historical prices for any calculation purposes while trading or before trading? I am not sure how the...
  MTF EA  (1)
Is it possible to create an EA that manages many Time Frames?for example: I attach my EA to the Eur / Usd 15 minutes chart and he, the EA, manages the Eur / Usd orders 1minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours?
How can I "stream" or send my pending orders values from MT5 terminal so I can display them on my website? Is there any plugin or app on the market?
Hey guys I need help finding a broker that accepts US client and that also uses pay pal, or another kind of instant withdrawal or deposit method. Such as credit or debit card. 
Is any volume control for the sound of alert
  Show price line  (7)
Hi, I trade the ALSI and I cannot get the LAST PRICE LINE to show. The bid and ask shows, but not the last price line. I checked on another pc and it also won't show. We need it urgently please. Can anyone help
I can't renew any signals. The message is "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team". But the support does not respond !
Hello, I am saving values of a indicator in variable 10 times or more based on shift. Now I want to calculate the maximum and minimum value of those values. Whats the best way? MathMax(v3,MathMax(v1,v2))..........? Using arrays? I create array[] and resize and insert value from indicator? This...
Dear all, based on your experience which is the best way promoting your signal outside mql5? Ad sense? Social?  Thanx Ronnie
The current concept for visual arrow for a price ALERT is quite useful, BUT, they are linked together with order lines, so that if on-chart order lines are disabled the Alert arrow-levels also disappear. AND, it would be highly enhanced and useful if these price alerts could sit like orders on the...
Hello, I am looking for a possibility to send a message to the EA from the Android app. I was thinking of a solution to include this with the comments in an order. Unfortunately, comments cannot be entered in the app. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks Hans Add to Phrasebook...
  Median  (5)
Hello, I need median indicator with option to be aplied to any indicator window.  Formula of median is ( high of N bars ago  minus low of N bars ago  and divide by two)... Please help
Hi i just started using VPS  onMT4~ but after migrate, it does not create order. I have disable DLL. is  CPU Usage as shown normal?