General - page 712

Hi, the ultimate version MT5 x64 compatible with Windows Xp x64?  Grettings. 
Sometimes the price peak of a volume cross the middle Bollinger Bands but the closing action doesn't trigger This is my funtion for the Order Close: void CloseOrder(){      if(OrderSelect(ticketB,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)){         bool ClosedB;            if(Bid > iMA(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,20,1...
we have an option to publish free version of product. But we need to make some limitation such as pair limitation or timeframe.. I think it would be very useful if the products full version would be only time limited free version  Any comment? 
Hi,  I was trying to register as seller. After the application I was asked to input the code that will be sent to my mobile. however, I haven't still received it and I can't seem to choose telegram option.  Can anyone please help.  thanks
  Need help from Moderators  (14   1 2)
Hi, Last week I was banned for "Advertising on forum". I havent post anything on the forum in months. I only post in my profile/user wall so I dont understand why I got banned. I didnt even get a warning before the ban. So can any moderator help me understand the reason for this so I dont repeat...
This indicator is supposed to paint the candles based on RSI settings. Don't know why it isn't working right.//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  RSI CANDLES.mq5...
Hello Guys,  My issue was i cant get my account copying my signal provider unless im logged in on my mt4 through the computer!! One of the members told me to get a VPS but when i asked my signal provider he told me i dont need one? Im really confused now ..  I have followed the full guide to...
hello ive just purchased an indicator with alerts on margin level. im allowed 20 installations on different computers, but i dont know how to do it. it has been installed on my laptop on my fxcm platform but i want it on pepperstone too, and other mt4, as well i have to install it on my VPS where i...
I need to find a programmator that needs to create me a grid dashboard that needs to show me on the pairs that i select the signal of an indicator that i have.The indicator is not a repaint indicator ...i mean doesn't disappear but can have a bit of slippage.The indicator is FS30 and i would like to
Hi Everyone,  Hope you are all doing well. I just wrote my first code, and I was wondering if you could give me some guidance on something I have been trying to learn.  I have written a simple RSI EA with a particular take profit i.e. 100.  I wanted to add an extra code additional to the take profit...
Example, previous low is 1.55. When next candle low is 1.66, then next next candle low is 1.44 which is lower than previous low (1.55) then do something. How to achieve it?     double previous_low = 0;    double new_low = 0;    double new_low2 = 0;    if (((previous_low==0)&&(Low[1] <...
The Adam Khoo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Khoo
Hi All, I want to make the Simple Moving Averages ( SMA5 and SMA34 as defined in the code uploaded) to apply the median price, but when I add it to my code it and test it using expert advice it still uses the close price not the median price.   Please help. Thank you in advance
Hi, this is my first thread, so I hope I will try to do my best to explain my problem and hope that somebody will be able to help me. Here it is, I have lost the chart switching bar on my MT4 platform and I don't know how to make it appearing again. I work with renko chart and follow around 8 pairs...
Actually I have two questions. I'm studying in a video, in which the boy uses mql4 to give the lesson. And when he types, the program, a. Another thing that is not a high and low video to get the value of Maxima and the Minimum of the Last candle, mql5 does not recognize High and Low....
Can someone create an Simple RSI EA for me that opens only just one trade every signal ? (For example  it opens only one buy position on signal with tp and sl and then wait for a sell signal signal and opens a sell position with sl and tp). I tried finding other EA's that might have this function...
Correlation Of Currencies I feel it would be worthwhile to give out a little, but, important information on currency correlation. Possessing the knowledge of how currencies are correlated could prove to be very important to your trading arsenal. It's just a matter of simple logic, but a very simply...
My EA have average consecutive profit to loss ration of 4:1, need to get the value of last positive closed trade in respect to current open trade value  How do i get the value of last positive closed trade?.
What the code is supposed to do is put an up arrow on the chart if the 9 sma is above the 20 sma and price closed below the 9 sma and then closed above the 9 sma. EDIT by moderator: Code inserted from a later post and that post deleted....
I have found that only testing with Real Ticks gives reliable result. Problem is that it takes a lot of time, long period time testing is almost impossible. So I choose approximately right parameters and just run it with different SymbolNames. Obviously computer has power to run more than one...
  black theme  (1)
Hi i want to change my MT5 theme to black  not just chart and also all of it what can i do?
  VPS  (3)
I just started a VPS and appears to successfully migrated. However, I don't have any idea whether its working. When I go to vps details, I see an impact on host memory and host disk space, but host CPU loading is 0.0% I also get these messages in my journal. 2019.07.02 10:47:26.905 Virtual Hosting:...
When I tested my EA, there are always appear this problem.ThisEA using two zigzag indicators and a few other codes. I really dont know what am i wrong 2019.07.03 20:21:12.196 Core 1 disconnected 2019.07.03 20:21:12.196 Core 1 connection closed
Hi everybody, i need to save values of a custom indicators in a csv file, i've been searching all around the web but i can't find a smart solution in MQL5. Anyone can help me? Thank you
  use icustom  (3)
HiI want to print to me send me price of last zizag .i use zizag rsi and use iCustomzigzad rsi : my code :      if(iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,"ZigZag rsi MT5",14)<SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_BID))     {      SendNotification(_Symbol+ " : " +"Buy");      Comment(_Symbol+ " : " +"Buy");...
Hi, I have an EA that do a lot of orders. I'd like to close all if I reach the daily target (suppose 1%). So if I have a balance of 1000usd the day 1 and it grow until 1020 with an equity of 1010 it must close all orders. Could someone help me please? Thanks a lot
Good day, I want to be safe and make the expert to move the stop loss from negetives [e.g -75 points] to positives [e.g +75 points] as soon as the profit is higher than a certain points [e.g +100 points]. my code is simple at this moment and is incomplete, please dont criticize some functions, would...
Getting this message using my home broadband yet I can access mql5.com from my VPS? I am in Dubai and VPS is in Europe. Any Idea's
Hi everbody I want to sell one indicator that I developed. Is it possible legally as independent from MT4 ?
I'm working with an external indicator and access to different buffers is needed. For example, a Bollinger-Bands-like indicator has three buffers ( one for the central line, two for the external ones ). How to access those data? It seems it is not possible just using iCustom and CopyBuffer. Thank...