In myconfiguration1.ini, I use a negotiation password
[Common]
Login = 123456
Password = abcd1234

In myconfiguration1.ini, I use an investor password
[Common]
Login = 123456
Password = 1234abcd

But when I run the platform the accounts are started according to the last closing of the platform, and not according to the initialization of the configuration file.

Is this a BUG on the MT5 platform or am I making a mistake?
Can someone help me ?

Thank you very much

Write to the service desk, not us users.

I want to use the MT5 startup.
"terminal.exe /config:c:\myconfiguration1.ini"
"terminal.exe /config:c:\myconfiguration2.ini"

Make sure you have these command lines figured out, exactly, before adding to a Shortcut icon.

You can test manually in CMD.exe.

Use fully specified paths, so that the OS knows where the executable and the .ini files are.

Use double quotes if there are spaces in any of the directory names. Actually, use double quotes regardless.

An example:

"C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\terminal64.exe" /config:"C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E123F57C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\myconfiguration1.ini"

Anthony Garot:

Make sure you have these command lines figured out, exactly, before adding to a Shortcut icon.

You can test manually in CMD.exe.

Use fully specified paths, so that the OS knows where the executable and the .ini files are.

Use double quotes if there are spaces in any of the directory names. Actually, use double quotes regardless.

An example:

I am trying to run my terminal.exe using my default template using in the terminal. How do I go about it?
Reason: