General - page 352

I hv install MT 5 into my new lap top after my old one failed. I hv backed up my charts but I am notable to get MT5 to open them. Please help
please i want to be able to get out the minimum volume (or lot size) and get it copied to clipboard but it returns 34 instead. This is what i have text+= "\r\n" + "Minimum Lot => " + SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN ; text+= "\r\n" + "Remember to ALWAYS Manage Your Money
I use to be able to do this in MQL4, but now I can not do this in MQL5. I found many 1/2 answers or how to's, but none works. If anybody would be so kind as to perhaps so me the full code. Just place text on x,y with color, nothing complicated... Thank you kindly for any assistance. 
The documentation for the iMA indicator shows the following line of code in the example at the bottom of the page ( https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/ima ): if ( CopyBuffer (ind_handle, 0 ,-shift,amount,values)< 0 ) When I test that code, whether the "shift" (which shows in the function
Can anyone suggest me a good modified De Marker , whit alert and arrows? Thank you
once the metatrader app for PC is installed, double clicking on the icon does not open the app. I have already tried to reinstall the application, restore the pc and change the operating system version from windows 11 to windows 10 but the situation has not been resolved
I subscribed to a Signal a few days ago and have everything set up, but it's not copying the trades. Through my MT4 platform I'm logged into my MQL5 account. Under "Options" I've checked off all the boxes to allow the signal to connect. In the Navigator panel it shows that I'm connected to the
[Deleted]
Hello, how can I connect to other people's VPS with a password and ID
How to prohibit the viewing of current opening position of my signal
The market tab in my mt5 terminal doesn't show my purchases anymore, even though I am logged in. How can I receive updates from my purchases
Hey all! I've found that the most common method used for the average price calculation is: Sum of (Volume * entry price) / Sum of (Volume) This works just fine if all the trades are long or short. I read that if you do have long and short trades
pls help, i just find my broker = AlfaSuccessCorp-Live = but not found , why
  BUG? Won't enter debug mode  (13   1 2)
This one happened thus: Hit F5 to debug an indicator. Hit SHIFT+F5 to stop debugging. Immediately hit F5 again to restart debugging from scratch. Once the debugger has disconnected, what else do I need to do to force it out of debug mode
i jus subscrib a mt5 signal, my brokers have two types of symbols, e.g. EURUSDp for real trading, and ERUUSD FOR ATA FEED AND UNAVAILABLE FOR TRADE, FROM THE JOUNARL LOG, I SEE THE FOLLOWING MSEEAGE: 2021.09.08 02:05:23.497 Signal '60101116': money management: use 70% of deposit, equity limit: 0.00
How can know the signal is Demo Account or Real Account? Is It the Real Account Signal Provide will have a green box in the Right side ? Any different of following a demo account or a real account? They will provide a same performance!
Hey, For some reason my mql5 storage, which previosly had a lot useful code snippets and full MQL5 programs is now completely empty :( I have attached a picture showing this issue. I have also tried to update my MQL5 files from the Editor after setting my community username and password in the
Hi everyone, Hope you having a good week. I am new to MQL copy, may I ask if I deposit more the copied lot size will change in the future? Im really doubt here. Thanks everyone. Your regards, Tim
Hi and good morning community, When I'm trying to update my products screenshots, adding/subtracting and so on in draft stage and for example if i have more than 1 sceenshot, when saved it's only 1 screenshot left and all others gone. Someone else experience same thing or is it just me that having
Hi all, I once added an RSI indicator through the MT5 menu (Insert/Indicators/Oscillators/Relative Strength Index). Since then it always appears when I run backtests of my expert advisors. I can remove the indicator temporarily (by right clicking it and choose "delete indicator"). It always returns
Hi, I am creating BMP image objects on the chart in MT5 and they work fine on live charts. But when I test my indicator in strategy tester I get File not found 5019 error. So where should I copy my images to work in tester? I have tried all the tester locations but they do not work. any help please
When I opened my MQL5 account I used for my connection at that time a VPN which located me in EGYPT, since then I can no longer enter my real location (my country of nationality and (my country of nationality and residence) in the security settings of my account, which incorrectly locates me in
Just like picture, I want to get them by code. How to do it
Hi everybody I want to ask how to make a copy trade
Greetings, I'm with the broker called OctaFX and I'm currently running all sorts of trades on my demo account . Out of interest I clicked on the "Register as Signal" link from within MT4 and was routed to an MQL5 page where I decided to fill in all the required info to start up the Signal. I enabled
my broker is octafx . i want to run a signal . but there is no signal tab in the metatrader platform . signal is not opening . please help
Hi! I just rented a VPS from this site, ie from https://www.mql5.com/en/vps I notice that when I sync the terminal with the VPS, that the AutoTrading on my terminal turns off. I'm assuming this is so autotrading isn't doubled, ie that the VPS is now autotrading and so my local terminal shouldn't be
After disconnected last night, I suddenly can't open the terminal, already try to reinstall the metatrader still can't open Already trying installation of metatrader 5 from other brokers still can't open the terminal Thanks
Hi, I installed the software today for the first time, registered myself and opened the platform. For a short time (several minutes) it runs then ask me to restart because something needs to be updated. Didn't read actually what it was that needed update. But after closing the platform and restart
If you sell a product in the marketplace where do you set the demo length of time at
Hi, I rented a product for 3 months but after 1 week test i decided to purchase the product for full version. That resulted me having 2 product each with 10 activations (1 rented version and 1 full version) The problem is, I cannot used the activations available in the rented version first before i