General - page 717

Which painbar or template indicator is this? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173874/page149
I am not getting access to the CopyBuffer data, I put buffer [0] or buffer [1] and it always returns me the same value or zerodouble buffer[];      int zig = iCustom(_Symbol,0,"Examples\\ZigZag");      ArraySetAsSeries (buffer, true );            CopyBuffer(zig,0,0,5,buffer);      Print("Buffer 0: "...
Hi, Using mt5 after a while causes the debugger stops working. I need to re-install mt5 so it can work properly until the next time. By not working, I mean using "real data"  when evoking the debugging nothing simply happens. Thanks Fabio
input int Layers = 4 // amount of Layers the NN should consist of input int Neuronen_L1 = 10 ; // amount of neurons the first layer should consist of double NeuronenArray[]; // here the amount of Neurons for a layer should be stored e.g. NeuronenArray[0] = Neuronen_L1 =
Hello I really get tired for posting everywhere about my problem. I even called but no one was there for conversation. In my seller account , my document approval status is rejected and I can not send them again. I just want to undo approval status to let me send my document again for verifying....
Hello , in MQL5 , i want to get the value of an indicator for a certain Shift from a different timeframe than the current chart , this is my code when i test it i get error 4806 and the buffer is not copied , how do i do that ? Thanks . #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers...
  signal  (2)
Hello friendsConnecting an account to a proxy signal that runs the binary option? Or we should be connected with MetaTrader
please any one help to install robot on cent account
EA code was working for the past 2 weeks, after doing a metatrader 5 update I  updated a variable and compiled which generated a few errors. All errors stated "function already defined and has different type." Here is an example of one of the class definition:  void ChangeTrendline(Channel &ch);...
Hello everyone. I am new to this whole thing, I have a question about binary options. I wanted to know how I can copy my binary account to a provider that has binary option.
How to stop and restart MQLś VPS automatically? like a timer...  in case EA does not have the option nor cannot adjust it with the spread... thnx,  L.
Hi all, Can someone please explain how an EA is time-locked when you rent it from the market? Is the expiry date somehow embedded into the code when the EA is first installed, or does the MT4 client regularly check the expiry date with MQL5? What happens when you rent an EA for say 1 month... after...
Code to know when a position reached takeprofit in mq5?
[Deleted]
I have a $20 balance from canceling a signal service but MQL5 is giving me NO option for withdraw all the buttons for each selection are grayed out :( don't know how to withdraw money back into paypal thank you
Hello, I would like to know how the fixed spreads from your dealing desk work in relation to the greater spot market quotes i.e. if your dealing desk is running a fixed spread of 2.5 pips how does that then correspond to the variable spread spot market, i.e. are your spreads fixed 2.5 pips from the...
As an example, I move the crosshair in any currency pair like EURUSD, press the point and script should automatically place an order: at price: 1.12800 (buy limit) Expiry: 2019.06.12 08:00 --- Limit - horizontals expiration time - verticals i have bad english(deaf)
Does anyone know how to change the commission value in the strategy testing environment?
  VPS  (1)
Hello I took a vps subscription a week ago for my account today I change my account, to assign my vps to another account. but the vps did not connect to my new account I tried several times what do I have to do ? THANK YOU
Dear traders, Is that any indicator that show push-alert after Price/Candlestick touched Moving Average ? Thanks in advanced
Does anyone know what happened to these two signals? They suddenly disappeared off MQL5 (and Simple Trader at the same time) with a (seemingly) good track record and lots of subscribers. Thanks.
  USD/CAD Analysis  (618   1 2 3 4 5 ... 61 62)
The USD/CAD keeps its bullish trend, the next resistance may be the 1.3458 level and from there the price may try to stall or even break to the downside, but if oil keeps dropping, then we may see a breakout of that level. A breakdown of the bullish trendline may indicate a change in direction, but...
I'm interested in knowing about keyword density. Because I'm new to this environment
This example works only like this:    int ifori = 6;   double ArrLots[6] ={0.3,0.21,0.17,0.12,0.1,0.1};   double ArrTPs[6]={19,23,32,45,75,140}; ================================================================== If i try it in this format - the compiler says: "{" - expression is expected - and i...
Received an error while testing Push notifications: "MetaQuotes ID 'b2ea5xxx' is invalid and removed from notification list. 2019.06.13 00:44:31.233 Notifications: MetaQuotes ID reset 2019.06.13 00:44:31.233 Notifications: 'Test message from 'xxx', 'Alpari Ltd.'' not sent to 'b2ea5xxx" ID is real...
i wanna find out if the statistics is right about it, so let;s say for the last 3 months did you : 1) lose money 2)make money and in your opinion, do you agree that the only side who makes money on forex is FX companies themselfs, and of course Interbanks.
Hi, I am looking a ZigZag indicator that tracks by percentage and ticks. The indicators i can find are one that move based on closing prices. Does anyone have one for MT4? Many thanks, G
  What should the price glass be like?  (134   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
I am writing a price tumbler for the CODO BASE and am confronted with a misunderstanding of what it should be. I drew the standard base - three columns, asc, bid and price. But what to add further to it? Who knows, please advise. Here is the draft version
After a long working day, maybe I am too tired, but I think we are June, 12 right ? See a message I posted 30 minutes ago in Freelance section : Is it me or what ? P.S: On the forum I have the correct date and time.
I Typed 100% correct MQID XXXXXX but MT4 journal & MQL5 system said Your MetaQuotes ID 'XXXXXXX' was automatically cleared from profile, because it wasn't specified correctly anyone have idea? help me please~
  need help...  (6)
hello is it possible to make the Colors tab of the indicator disappear? i am trying to make it so the user can not edit the colors and the indicator only uses the colors that i have selected, so is there a way to make that color tab go invisible or maybe make the colors unchangeable .