how to Draw responsive objects on chart?

is there any way to make the objects on the chart "responsive"?
i mean lets take buttons or rectangles as an example , if i am working on a project on a lower resolution laptop and my ea contains lots of rectangles and buttons , and when i send the ea to someone with high resolution screen then its very possible that the rectangle that was on full screen on my laptop , is only on the half of the screen on high resolution computers 

i noticed this a while back when i was working on a dashboard EA there was a base rectangle that the ea draws on x and y coordinates and on my computer it was covering the whole screen and when  i attached the ea to a computer with higher resolution then i ended up with with a very ugly looking dashboard with the base rectangle covering only half of the screen.

is there any simpler way to make the objects responsive to the screen resolution and size ?

umer0166: is there any simpler way to make the objects responsive to the screen resolution and size ?

You have to code it that way. Look at a GUI/Trade Assistant EA like mine (for MT4): 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55 2018.01.14and modified for screen resolution #75 2020.02.17

umer0166:

is there any simpler way to make the objects responsive to the screen resolution and size ?

You can start MT5 as a low reslolution app on a high resolution screen and that way to avoid the problem.

Reason: