Sellers - page 2

Lorentzos Roussos:

from the market rules :
"The Product must not:

• guarantee, promise or hint at profits through the Product name, logo, screenshots or description;
  • contain words and expressions in superlative degree relating to Product features or the underlying concept;
  • present trading strategy backtest results as real trading results, whether expressly or implicitly;
  • contain links to external resources to be used as a description;
  • contain flashy/immodest titles of description sections or Product names;
  • use images of money or valuables in any form;
  • use any pictures of non-aesthetic nature as a Product icon or screenshots.

The Product shall be described in a calm manner using simple clear sentences without slang and abbreviations."

So what Marco is saying is this  : If you find a product that has the above ,this tells you immediately that the seller is  knowingly in violation of the rules so they could be trying to scam buyers.

Use that violation as an indication 

Thank you for actually reading what I wrote.  I find that if a seller is in violation, money isn't refunded to the people they sold to. Unfortunately the money will never return to the buyer as the seller will justify their actions till the end.  This is a big problem I have noticed on this site.  Which is why I bought my last product here.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
If the indicator is too beautiful on the history, it means that it is repainted. If the history shows a lag or sometimes incorrect construction, it probably wasn't repainted. BUT! You can always check this in the tester before purchasing. Set the "all ticks" mode and see what happens on the current bar. And there are no problems.

I understand this.  I am referring to a claim of non repainting when they seller knows it does in fact repaint.

There are some types of constructions that only work when they are constantly recalculated on the last bars. For example, Hodrick-Prescott Channel

The fact that the world is unfair, and our rights will not be defended by anyone but ourselves, yes, it is true.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
The fact that the world is unfair, and our rights will not be defended by anyone but ourselves, yes, it is true.

You are missing the point.  

I understand your feelings perfectly. There is one problem with selling software. It can't be returned. In other words, it is impossible to force the customer not to use the product after a refund. Because of these reasons, you face difficulties. I would not argue and return the money, but all people are different.

Thomas Butler:

You didnt read. 

I read your words perfectly that is why i quote you.

Let me try it again.

Thomas Butler:

The back test is different from live.  That is the problem. 

This is a (rather LARGE) personal mistake on your side.

"Past performance is no guarantee of future results."

People who (are trying) to trade financial markets and are talking about refunds, are definitely in the wrong place.

Marco vd Heijden:

Let me try it again.

People who (are trying) to trade financial markets and are talking about refunds, are definitely in the wrong place.

Not sure what you are talking about.  I  said someone stating a non repainting indicator, that in fact does  repaint, should be a violation and you know what?  it is a violation so you are talking aobut something different instead of reading.

Marco vd Heijden:

Let me try it again.

Maybe just not communicate instead of twisting words.  I am not interested in what you are saying because someone already answered me in a respectful way.  

Thomas Butler:

twisting words.

I'm literally quoting your own words.

The ones you typed yourself earlier today.

No repainting, i mean twisting involved.

Reason: