General - page 708

I can't renew any signals. The message is "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team". But the support does not respond !
Hello, I am saving values of a indicator in variable 10 times or more based on shift. Now I want to calculate the maximum and minimum value of those values. Whats the best way? MathMax(v3,MathMax(v1,v2))..........? Using arrays? I create array[] and resize and insert value from indicator? This...
Dear all, based on your experience which is the best way promoting your signal outside mql5? Ad sense? Social?  Thanx Ronnie
The current concept for visual arrow for a price ALERT is quite useful, BUT, they are linked together with order lines, so that if on-chart order lines are disabled the Alert arrow-levels also disappear. AND, it would be highly enhanced and useful if these price alerts could sit like orders on the...
Hello, I am looking for a possibility to send a message to the EA from the Android app. I was thinking of a solution to include this with the comments in an order. Unfortunately, comments cannot be entered in the app. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks Hans Add to Phrasebook...
  Median  (5)
Hello, I need median indicator with option to be aplied to any indicator window.  Formula of median is ( high of N bars ago  minus low of N bars ago  and divide by two)... Please help
Hi i just started using VPS  onMT4~ but after migrate, it does not create order. I have disable DLL. is  CPU Usage as shown normal?
Can you add "Region" to group some code lines in folding sections? it would be great Thanks
  Volume  (3)
Hi I want to know the volume Indicator provided on the demo account of MetaTrader 5 is supplied from which  Broker 
  pausing my vps  (1)
hi everyone can i pause my vps for the time that i no trading so the time that i rent the vps will not expire ?
Hi, i placed a long trade with a buy limit. this would have been profitable except the platform never placed the trade. Does this happen often, do i have any recourse??? Cheers Marie
please, someone can help, i renamed the EA, unintentionally, and now the EA appears but his code not, how can i access the code of ex5 file. pressing enter in mt5 appears in the journal:  2019.07.15 13:22:14.574 Error file C...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                    file_test.mq5 |//|                        Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
Hi, I am testing two different brokers for opening trades.  They both use Market Execution (SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION_MARKET). On first one, it works properly when i send an order together with SL and TP. On the other one, it doesn't work...  Account type: Demo, Platform: MT4 So, is it valid the...
EA runs very well on real market. But during backtests, profit is not being updated as you can see: Orders are being filled, but in the end of simulation account balance remains the same as open balance (in this case 1.000.000 USD). On code below if(PositionSelect(_Symbol) == true) // We have an...
Hi, Is there a way to identify what EA Inputs have been loaded on the VPS at a later stage ? ie. I load my EA with the input parameters and synchronized it onto the VPS I then load up a new set of EA inputs on my MT5 terminal, so I can run through a number of different input parameters on the...
  Signals?  (2)
Hello:) Can you tell me  how long i need to wait for add my signals on your platform MQL5?? I waiting 2 months
Hi There, So attached is a very simple price ratio indicator that plots bollinger bands around it. Plot the ratio of two currency pairs and then plot 2 standard deviations via bollinger bands around the price ratio index. Pretty simple concept and a pretty simple indicator to code. However I'm...
I bought a VPS  for test a custom indicator all over the day. But not from MQL5. Custom indicator doesn't show on chart when I load it on VPS after it attached to the chart. But it's show on my local pc. I tried it on IC market chart and alpari chart. Nothing change. But in the journal says it's...
There is a situation very specific for BM&F Bovespa (Brazilian market). During US daylight savings, market hours change +1 hour (I will not get into the reason). My EA must end profitable positions during the last 10 minutes of market run (in fact, before closing auction starts). Now it is hard...
Hi, I have a problem with MT4 and MQL5 signals I have an account with Avatrade with MT4 platform and have subscribed to  signals for Mt4 and to VPS from MQL5 I make login with my Avatrade account to MT4 and go to option to login with my MQL5 account, after I configure Signals option how this: This...
Im new to trading, but researched a lot and it seems it is allways worth some extra research, because there is thousands of options out there, and on a tight budget, what tools would you buy on the market to get up and running to scale up 200USD to 2000USD in a couple weeks? What currency trade...
  Please Help Me !!!  (10)
Hi, I Am A Programmer And I Heard It Was Possible To Convert Ex4 To Mql4 And Ex5 to Mql5 By Reverse Programming (Open Source Code) Through Paid Programs Or Sites That Provide On-Demand Service I Want To Make Sure Whether It Is Possible Or Not , Note That The Company "MetaQuotes Software Corp"...
I want to adjust the Take profit to recover all losses row for a given Currency Pair. Assume The results for GBPUSD closed trades are : -20 , 14 , 30 , -34 , 32 , -12 , -13 ,-34 The expert need to sum the last loses row Only in this case Sum=(-12)+(-13)+(-34)=-59 $ Then Calculated_Take_Profit =...
Hello, I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to calculate the interface of an RSI with Moving Average . I know that the Moving Average is redrawing. Thank you
  Is MT4 Dead?  (9)
I have heard Metaquotes is going to stop supporting mt4, is it true?
I am trying to open 2 orders in my EA ( Same chart at Same time ) Reason : One order use Take Profit amount and the other one do not set Take Profit amount ( I set this to 0 ) as this order will do trailing stop later. I used 2 different MagicNumbers to differentiate the orders.  However, when I...
  Help please  (1)
Hi! How can i get full automated investor working  on my platform? I am beginner :(
  Bug in mt5?  (2)
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/download/1334/dictionary.mqh Any idea? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi I've installed the Agents Manager build 2085, and logged into my MQL5 (web site) I thought the first tab asked you to join the Cloud Server - but I don't see that option - am I blind? It just says the Cloud is disconnected.... Any help is appreciated - thank you