General - page 718

Help with code  (1)
#include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh>#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>  #include <Trade\AccountInfo.mqh>void OnTick()  {  //--Defining Variables for Information for Comment   double myAccountBalance = AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE);   double myAccountProfit =...
Hello everyone! I'm trying to translate (without much success) this indicator from MQL4 to MQL5. The code compiles, but there is no plot at all. What I'm missing? MQL4 code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
  Merge accounts  (2)
Hello ... I'm Ali from Kuwait. In Kuwait there is more than one brokerage office, each office has its own MetaTrader platform, and I personally have more than one account at more than one company. I have been wondering if you can provide a service for the MetaTrader (iPad, iPhone and Computer)...
The multi-timeframe indicator on MT5 never works on weekends. On weekends,the market is closed and there is no tick events,there is awlway getting error 4806 ("Requested data not found") when you load a mtf indicator to a chart. I found that if I load another indicator to another chart,the mtf...
hi i couldn't find myself a robot that copy a signal provider signal, does this exist on mql5
Post your ideas below.
Please what type of document should be uploaded in the company registration document upload section when creating a new seller account. Am interested in creating a new seller account using my company brand and want to know the type of document type that have to be uploaded.
Greetings. Here I propose to outline the goals and objectives of the project . Discuss details and nuances. You are welcome
The Snaptic Track pad on my computer has lost Right-Click function for Selecting Objects.  Is there a way of Selecting Objects without 1st Right-Clicking them, to get to the Object Parameters View? Many Thanks!
Hi everyone, sometimes I get this kind of problem on some currencies, with multitimeframe experts (look at the picture) Do any of you know how to solve it? Cris
Hi, I often see that the "connection failed (no connection)" on the journal of my icmarkets mt4... generally it reconnects in seconds but sometimes it can also take 10 minutes! The same issue happens on different mt4 installed on different machines, one is also a forexvps virtual machine, at the...
hi i need help i can not find good detailed info or guide   i want to install MT4 on web hosting i have VPS server from Blue hosting  which is Linux based. some please help me from start to fished Regards 
When is the EUR/USD the quietest? What are the hours when it is ranging and moving sideways? Thank you
I want to verify as a seller account, asking upload photo with QR code. but I am not understanding. How do I do it? Any friend please solve this issue !!
  Multi timeframe  (3)
Hello, I have been trying to develop a function for some time but unfortunately I fail. My goal is that if I have a candlestick at 23:56 on the M1 chart, it will be at 23:55 on the M5 chart. And at the M15 Chart then at 23:45 o'clock and so on. Many thanks
  EA Builder  (3)
Hi I bought EA builder a long time ago but have not used it in a long time - when Meta Editor was an icon and not separate as it is now. I wrote an Indicator using EA builder. It compiled successfully but for some reason does not appear in the Indicators list. I rebooted the computer thinking this...
Hi  All, I have a  logic in question.Is it possible to record below trading statistics and probabilities with a script ? ---Profit or loss in pips for each  closed trade. ---Percent change of close price(close to close of each bar) for each  closed trade. ---Number of actual up and down  bars for...
[Deleted]
0.01 buy  gbpusd    1.2700 0.01 buy  gbpusd    1.2710 How to close one of them using ticket of that position ?
I wanted to verify as a sellar, asking for a QR code image. How do I do it?
  iMAOnArray  (2)
Hello, I'd like to add a moving average to ATR (avergae true range) chart. It looks like this: - ATR is blue line - MA is red line The problem is I don't know to to read the data in MQL. Here is what I did. #property copyright"Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property...
Dear all members, I have this question. The first, I know that currently on MQL5, the signal account can't have the leverage larger than 1:500 to provide copy service. So, can account with leverage larger than 1:500 use to subscribe? Eg: An account with the leverage 1:1000 or 1:2000 ... is used to...
Hi guys, I have this huge cod, and I got a HUGE amount of knowledge here. Thank you for that.  I would ask one more time.  So, I have this function  double Close_D_1(int index) //Close5_ROLAGEM(current+1);  {   double arr[];   double Close_D_1=0;   ArraySetAsSeries(arr,true);   int...
I want build my own MT4 report to analysis my trading account. So, I know that there is a file .srv in MT4. But some one can help or tell me how to use it in my website to login broker without MT4 and get my trading data to my database. Thank you.
Hi  Let say I found a way to make 2 pips (20 points) 30 times daily with my spread of 3-5 and 28-30 profit ratio. Example meaning 20pts - 5 spread = 15 profit but with many times a day. Is it worth keeping? Is my broker making more profit than me? What do you think?
Dear all members, I have this question. For example one subscriber of my signal is using broker A, but he/she doesn't feel that broker is good enough and want to switch to broker B. It is possible to do this: he/she disconnects the signal (using the account on broker A to copy), then moves all money...
am here to learn more and make friends too i have this highly profitable indicator i want to make friends with people thta can convert this indicator to mq5 and create an EA for it .This indicator is highly profitable so its a win win for everybody .
Tried running the mql5 cloud tester agent on a vps in germany and all this part is greyed out and uneditable. Is it because its a vps or is it something else?
  Position CloseBy  (2)
This function within the CTrade class is buggy! When running strategy tester the closing prices for some instruments are hugely incorrect. Like EURCAD can be closed at USDJPY prices. This generates false tester results that inflate a strategy's performance.
I subscribed to a signal(scalping tradin g style)some  of deals are not copied and rest with high slippage can i resolve this issue with high precessing and more ram on my Vps Currently i am using mql5 vps can any one please advise something ? " Too frequent deals may negatively impact copying...
Is it normal for the virtual servers to expire without a renewal notice? I dont like autorenewal so I never select it but I was hoping id get an expiring notice and an option to renew but server just expire like a blackout.