General - page 710

Ive been looking all over the web and i cant find it please help. 
  Multitimeframe indicator  (11   1 2)
Hello, I have an indicator that works on the basis of several timeframes. However, I have the problem that the buffers are not output correctly. I tried to find the problem but it didn't work. Would be grateful for help...
Hi guys how I can fix this I cant do it :O Invalid MetaQuotes ID: Your MetaQuotes ID 'AADC4A22' was automatically cleared from profile, because it wasn't specified correctly I did put it in the profile / security section in but it isn't sending me the code to :O
Hi, I tried to register as a seller but was rejected. I have not had explanations. they replied telling me to ask in the forum. I'm stuck and can't get on. thanks to those who can help me
I have current EA logic portion using actual buffers [0] and [1]. buffer zero values are constantly changing. here is my question if I copy the buffer[0] to a variable how often will that value update in the variable ?
Hello Guys, Hope you are doing great! My first topic here: - How to use different timeframes to create a signal?  For example, I would like to have curves in 1hour frame been plotted by 5 min measurements (prices and volumes). Is that possible?
Anyone having any experience in using Metatrader on Windows 10 installed on an iOs or an Android tablet via VMware workstation virtual machine?
I'm trying to find the last two digits of a number.  In this case 1.11858.  I find I first have to multiply the number by 100000 to convert the number to a whole number.  Next I'm trying to find the last two digits by creating a loop, in which the whole number is subtracted by 100 until all that's...
Hi All. I some of my MT4 robots I use a function that checks if the stops entered by user are > Broker Stop Level. Recently I started encountering error 130 - Invalid Stops when a robot tries to open a new order. After some checks I discovered, to my utmost surprise that now, when I use: double...
regards There are some free type indicators that can be downloaded for certain currency pairs, but I do not know how to download them. When I open it says that the MT4 platform must be open, and well it is open and I click on that option, but then that window disappears and nothing is downloaded....
  Regularity or Randomness  (671   1 2 3 4 5 ... 67 68)
Let's see who thinks what about it;) Lawfulness, Randomness
[Deleted]
  MT version archive.  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Dear friends, I propose to create here an archive of MT versions. Sometimes with updates unexpected errors can occur and you have to roll back to a previous version... I need build 2007 now. Do you have it? Share it please
In my software I create a lot of files (logging purposes) and before it was not very big deal I deleted them manually but now I create even more and I 'd like to delete them  on the beginning of the OnInit()   :) I found the function  FolderClean and a lot of demo codes to delete files in existing...
  Stop/Cancel VPS  (4)
Hallo people How do i stop my VPS service totally...
Hi there, Could someone explain to me what the difference isbetween stopping or cancelling a VPS server rented from MQL5? My purpose isthe temporarily stop my VPS during the holidays at the end of this year.  Regards, Werner
I could not sign up using yandex email address. I tried recover function but I just not receive any mail. Is this on yandex? Now I signed up with gmail everything fine.
Hi fellow traders. Trade set up #1 Mac D S/R TSU: Rules: Mac D 11,12,11 crosses 0.00 either Direction. Next wait tell Price crosses S&R Finally on 1m chart make sure price is above for long and below for short the 100 Sma If it is then take the trade. I have a trading set up that works in every time
  Help relate data  (6)
Hi, I have a slight problem and would appreciate if someone can help me. I want to study an arrow indicator on a given period of time (2 years for example, M1). The study is done by the script. For this reason I write the following settings to Metatrader 4: Max bars in history: 634000 Max bars in...
Hello all. After calling CustomTicksDelete() method, ticks are properly deleted from ticks database of the custom symbol . But, when adding new ticks to the database results in error if their times_msc value happens before the last time_msc value that was there. Only ticks added after are able to be
Hi. I am new here and need to figure out: Why Charts on my MT4 (as well as mql5.com Web Terminal) are TWO days behind the current date? Can someone explain this and show me how I should get a chart showing up in sync with the current date ?! Thanks for your guidance.
I like simple trade. I had my simple EA request. --- Long When he cuts a certain percentage of the price, he enters the position. (For example when you cut% 1) 0.5% stoploss, 1% take profit --- Short The opposite of the base. Percentage number, stoplos, take profit number can be changed, can be...
Hi Is there a way to limit the periods available in the ea input for the ENUM_TIMEFRAMES like to only show and PERIOD_H1? I tried few ways but could not get it to work. Thanks
Hi great ones, I want suggestion: which FREE EA is doing great among these listed ones here?
My robot only does correct analysis after a certain time like 30 seconds after starting it. Before that its a mess. How do I code so that the robot doesnt start working after 30s from starting the bot and not before. I was thinking using a variable X=TimeCurrent() but it doesnt work inside OnTick()...
Please tell top 10 forex exchange names. Thank you.
Which painbar or template indicator is this? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173874/page149
I am not getting access to the CopyBuffer data, I put buffer [0] or buffer [1] and it always returns me the same value or zerodouble buffer[];      int zig = iCustom(_Symbol,0,"Examples\\ZigZag");      ArraySetAsSeries (buffer, true );            CopyBuffer(zig,0,0,5,buffer);      Print("Buffer 0: "...
Hi, Using mt5 after a while causes the debugger stops working. I need to re-install mt5 so it can work properly until the next time. By not working, I mean using "real data"  when evoking the debugging nothing simply happens. Thanks Fabio
input int Layers = 4 // amount of Layers the NN should consist of input int Neuronen_L1 = 10 ; // amount of neurons the first layer should consist of double NeuronenArray[]; // here the amount of Neurons for a layer should be stored e.g. NeuronenArray[0] = Neuronen_L1 =
Hello I really get tired for posting everywhere about my problem. I even called but no one was there for conversation. In my seller account , my document approval status is rejected and I can not send them again. I just want to undo approval status to let me send my document again for verifying....