General - page 709

Exotic Pairs  (5)
Fellow traders, Please can you advise the best forums for learning the upcoming direction of the exotic currency pairs. I am a volatility enthusiast and am seeking a good  information source where the prospects and investor sentiment of the exotics is documented. Best regards, Kenneth 
Hi everyone. I got an indicator that I will attach to the post. The problem is when I add it to my originnal chart I get a few arrows showing entry and exit signals, but when I start backtesting it, more arrows show up when I compare it to my original chart. In short words, more arrows in my...
  Maximum drawdown  (6)
Dear All, I have a question regarding the MAXIMUM DRAWDOWN. It is possible to give the expert advisor an order not to open any more positions when he reaches a certain drawdown value ? If so,how? Thanks for help.
dear all, hope everyone is fine, is anyway that i may code such that two indicators CCI and MACD are overlapping in the same window automatically? thanks for help Aman
  Just a statistic  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The data was taken from the signals service at the moment. The stats are only for those signals, which are visible in the window. ZS: added link to the statistics file
Hi all, I placed a job but I decided to close it as he has no response +no delivery for long time. I applied for arbitration +close job already but the money did not return. Do I need to wait for developer's agreement? What if he would not agree +no job deliver, will my money get frozen forever?...
  EA and UK Tax  (6)
I was wondering if anybody could advise on the UK tax law and running EA. I'm self-employed freelancer programmer (web / mobile) , but I want to have an external / passive income source, in form of a EA. (which I purchased from the market) I'm originaly from central europian country, but I reside in
I am not a programmer but I'm trying to build a simple indicator that tells me the difference between 2 products. I have entered coding as shown below & compiled without errors. Unfortunately the output doesn't appear on a chart. Can someone provide a tip.  //--- Seek prices for XBRUSD and...
FrameAdd is not working for genetic optimizations in the last build (2085). To reproduce you can optimize the unique variable available here: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property tester_no_cacheinput double...
Hello, Official Development Team of MQL5, I want to report a bug in the tester window. When I draw arrows above every candle on the chart (not an indicator buffer) just I created an EA that draws arrows, some arrows are drawn while  others not, and this happens randomly. And I would like to know How...
Hi This mql5 code needs to sort the pairs from the market watch and write the sorted list in a file or array. I just need help with the sorting please. am not sure how to sort the values, please give a hand. Sort the long pairs decending by their swapL values, then sort the short pairs by their...
There are limitations in mt5, if the product of the iterations numbers of the parameters for optimization is bigger than 100 million or so, it will only run a genetic algorithm, regardless if a full optimization was selected. Seems to be an internal bug, makes owning your own fancy expensive server...
  create panel with mql5  (12   1 2)
I am newbie to mql5. I would like to know how to create a panel like image below with mql5. Thanks in advance
Hi all I need using strategy tester for back test results I have collected in excel file. Is there a way reading excel file ? How can I do that?
Hi Everyone, I seem to have some issue with regards to setting up the separate accounts in MT4 terminal with each account having its own VPS and each VPS hosting 1 signal. The problem is when I set up, it tells me that signal is successfully set up and migrated. Then if I exit the client, open it...
void OnStart()   {    int symbol_0='0';    int symbol_9=symbol_0+9;    printf("In a decimal form: symbol_0 = %d,  symbol_9 = %d",symbol_0,symbol_9);    printf("In a hexadecimal form: symbol_0 = 0x%x,  symbol_9 = 0x%x",symbol_0,symbol_9);   } 2019.07.24 22:56:27.205 P78-Character Constants...
Good morning. I have the following problem. By testing my EA, I saw a long period of time during which EA do not perform any deals at market. I tried to investigate if problem could be in general setup parameters such as every tick or every tick based on real tick, but issue was always the same....
Hi, I am using an EA which has the following function: Managing my trades, putting automatic buy/sell stops, etc.. This EA is using a custom sell and buy button to manually execute the trades. Will anything i do on my personal computers terminal automaticly be transferd to the virtual hosting...
Hello everybody,  Does someone know  how I can retrieve my custom indicators and template charts on the MT4 Platform when connecting from a different device? I had them saved on my original device, wouldnt I be able to load them only connecting to my user?
I have downloaded MQL 4 and am trying to run it in demo mode with <Deleted> Lite.  When I go to the <Deleted> Lite download page and click on "Download," I then get a box asking me if I've downloaded Meta Trader 4.  I click "Yes," and then I get an error message telling me I need to download other...
Hello, Is not possible add a new url that start with ws:// or wss:// to use in SocketConnect?
I really like the indicator Cracking Cryptocurrency - Mynx which was created for Tradingview, anyone knows if there is something similar for MT4 or what is it based on? https://www.tradingview.com/script/Q6h4UzXd-Cracking-Cryptocurrency-Mynx/...
I really need some assistance, I have been looking for RSI push notification alert, but what I have been looking for is one that send me a notification when the RSI crosses Level either from down upwards or vise versa. I need that to be applied on 2 levels which I can decide. And I need the number...
Hello, I am copying a friend of mine I am also using a rented VPS from mql5 I configured the signal copying to use up to 95% of my deposit My capital is 3.1 times larger than his My equity is 2.95 times larger than his (I also have some opened positions of my own) Problem: He opened a volume 0.03,...
I have a Demo Account that is on a specific server.  Is there a way that I can log on with the WebTerminal to have it display on my website?
I have purchased an indicator but I am not able to load on MT4. I have opened MQL5 community as instructed. If I then go to Insert/Indicators/Custom and click on the indicator, it gives the box with the BUY or TEST. Please could you let me know what to do....
  CODES  (2)
I need help with  some codes,I have my custom indicator that trade signals drawn by my horizontal line indicator,i want to set xx pips,if i set 5 pips and we happen to have a distance of 5 pips from horizontal line and entry EA should not trade 
  Problem vps  (2)
I have rented vps with mql5 but I can't use it because the program that comes in is mt5 but I use mt4 pepperstone making it unusable. Please recommend.
hi guys  how  is  possiblòe interact  with indicator ? (explain better) scenario: i have  a cross XAUDUSD  and attach over the CCI and over CCI, also MA, how is possible (for example ) trigger a long  when MA  touch CCI and CCi is max > of 70 ? is possible to do that  or  in script  must rewrite...
I have rented the best currency strenght indicator, and downloaded to my account in MT4 platform. The author mentioned there are 50 activation to do: 1 already downloaded to platform, and the balance 49 are not done. Please guide how to activate the indicator to run fully.