General - page 709

I have tried multiple times to change and save colours on indicator. The colours change and appear to save when I save the template. But when I load the template up the colours have reverted. Tried saving them to existing and new templates but neither work. Any ideas on how to fix this
  MQL5 question  (2)
I really do not understand why decimal type was not introduced in mql5....double is a mess. A part of that, I have problem in my code with a strange behaviour. Alert ("New bar created"," At "+ NormalizeDouble (avgPrice, _Digits )+" by re It shows this result: In this image all rows are ok except the
why it's not working while it is subscribed few days ago? <Image deleted>
Hi, I'm new to MT5. I have an MT5 installation and have been testing with default MT5 Desktop Demo account. I just subscribed to a paid signal service and I see it was automatically added to my MT5 Desktop Demo account. I want to now use my forex.com broker to trade with real money but I want to do
Hello, I would like to subscribe to a signal caled <Deleted>. I have live accounts at <Deleted>. This siganl is among the other signals in the MQL5 platform but it doesn't appears in my <Deleted> terminal amon the signals there. How can I subscribe from the MQL5 platform directly or how can I make
Hello. I'm using MT4 but when i open market tab, it shows result of MT5 products instead. can anyone help me
  EA overlap  (1)
Hi. I purchased an EA <Deleted>, and set this up on a virtual server. This has been working for 10 days or so. I then purchased another EA <Deleted>. Removed <Deleted> and then added <Deleted> to the chart. The open trade of <Deleted> is still showing on the chart. Tried a new chart, still
  open above/  (1)
i need help with codes that will alert me when price opens above or below the horizontal line drawn by my indicator even draw arrow.thank you
  Mql5 VPS  (1)
I want to know something about Mql5 VPS. I put a real account A in your VPS. In the rental period, May I change another real account B instead of account A in this VPS? If so, how to do it? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, i have a lot of jobs i need completed but i dont have any method of payment available here from my country. Any way to get assistance
Hello forum, I published a lot of screenshot of my charts, one for each trade I made, now all my old screenshots are GONE! Does anyone why? Does metaquote detete all old charts? Thankyou
  VSA Trading  (1)
Hello, Does anyone here using Volume Spread Analysis in FX market
I am MT4 userI am MT5 userI use both
Hi guys, Please look at the picture. I am wondering whether you are seeing the same difference between MT5 vs. MT4 and whether this could be a bug in MT5... I am guessing the broker has nothing to do with this difference. MT5 is build 2210. MT4 is build 1220
Hi to all, I am unable to view the Market inside MT5 terminal, also if I try to access to the Purchased tab I receid the following error (seems a JavaScript error). Any idea? Errore: Impossibile recuperare la proprietà "title" di un riferimento nullo o non definito. Clicing on Si (Yes) or No, give
hello every one, pls how do i get started to learn how to code indicaors. i dont know anything about programming. some one help me
PLS CAN ANYONE HELP TO ADD ALERT TO THIS INDICATOR. WHENEVER IT SHOWS WHITE BAR OR RED BAR, AT THE CLOSE OF THE BAR DISPLAY THE ALERT SHOWING THE CURRENCY PAIR. PLS SOMEBODY HELP. THANKS
How do I retrieve Lost Password? I can open my Webterminal account but I am not able to open Desktop Demo Account for some reason
Hi What does it mean exactly the green vertical line after the green vertical bar ? I mean i know both of them belong to the bar but how one is thick and the other is not (why the difference) ? Just asking this because on my example image the vertical line did cross over the Take Profit (TP) line
  Preventing drawdowns  (30   1 2 3)
Hey everyone, Need ideas on how to prevent drawdowns. Want to maximize profits and keep my trading capital. Please share ideas
Hi all, I am writing an indi on 2 Moving Average-cross and compute the Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the difference between these MAs. Basically it will measure the oscillation of the "Difference" between MovingAverage1 and MovingAverage2 (MaDiffRS). The codes is as below. The idea is to compute
Is there anyone who can explain me why I do not see the market tab in tool box? Here are all tabs I see. My Account is correctly setuped as you can see in this picture
Dear MetaQuotes, Could you please clarify what is the proper description of Return filling policy? On the Symbol Properties documentation page in MQL5 Reference one can read: This policy is used only for market orders (Buy and Sell), limit and stop limit orders and only for the symbols with Market
Hello; I am curious to know if either MT4 or MT5 allows me to display an open position per time chart for the same currency as opposed to how it is now: showing all open positions on all time charts. Example: I open a loonie position in a one hour chart (buy or sell ... it doesn't matter). I also
Hello, The indicator I'm using needs to download the certain amount of bars for its working (lookback bars). My question is: when it's downloading it, which candle gets its data last, candle 0 or the oldest (timewise) one
Ok, so I have an EA setup locally and I can sync it with my VPS and then it starts working on VPS, but when I change accounts locally it disables auto trading locally and on the VPS. I know that in the Tools --> Options --> Expert Advisors tab I can uncheck the box that says "Disable automated...
Just to inform myself to be sure of this!! If I give a trader my mt4 account number, my mt4 account password (not just the investor) password, will the trader be able to withdrawal my money? Just to be specific: the trader has no access to my broker page/account. The only thing the trader can do, as
Hi everyone, as the title says: Why does Metaquotes allow cent accounts as signal providers for paid subscriptions? It is clearly defined in the mql5 signal rules in section III point 13 that this is NOT possible. As a matter of fact this automatic definition is a big joke because every account
  Signal rating  (3)
Hi Guys, i need to know how to increase the rating of my signals, any advises
How can I configure my mt4 settings to send SMS alerts whenever there's a crossover between price and SMA