Is it possible to trade with emotions

This is a question that seems very difficult to answer. Some feel it is possible to trade without emotions, while others feel otherwise. What is your view on this? And if you think its possible to trade without emotions getting in the way, please tell us how.

I think, this is not about no emotion or not, but whether or not in control of emotions. A trader only had to control his emotions. Traders often experiencing loss because they can not control their emotions when trading.

oilfxpro:
emotion control trader , trader can not control emotions

I think its better the other way round. If you allow emotions to control your traders, its gonna be a total disaster. There is always a way to stop your emotions from interfering with your trades and this is called proper money management. Have a plan and stick with it no matter how good things turn out.

I think trading with emotions is not good we have to be very much alert and need to control emotions like greed and revenge etc.

Paul75:
I think trading with emotions is not good we have to be very much alert and need to control emotions like greed and revenge etc.

You are right, a trader should be able to control your emotions when trading, if we can not control it, it could be greed, revenge will come to us and it will certainly harm ourselves.

the best way to put it, let it be with or without emotions, just make sure to trade in a way that benefits you. in this case i guess im one of them that trys not to let emotions make decitions during the trade but if i feel the market is to risky i avoid before trading

oilfxpro:
emotion control trader , trader can not control emotions

You are wrong. Although emotions control traders, traders can likewise control their emotions. A trader can keep emotions in check by setting rules for himself and never go against those rules no matter how good or bad things turn out when trading.

Definitely not possible to trade without emotions. We just have manage and control them and use them to our advantage.

When trading, we can not use emotions. Emotions associated with our psychology. In fact, in the psychology of trading influence on our decision. Moreover, the face of changing market unstable. for that if we can not control emotions, we will get a loss.

trill:
Definitely not possible to trade without emotions. We just have manage and control them and use them to our advantage.

Agree on that. This control over emotions can be learned, and it develops with screen time, experience... etc. Of course it depends on the traders own personality as well. Some are able to learn controling their emotions however some find this very hard and give up too early.

I would say it is. First of all depends what emotions you mean. But even if you are frustrated, you can use it for more concentration. At least i can)

Reason: