Is it possible to trade with emotions - page 6

Luthfi Maung:
Some traders might get themselves filled with emotions right after several losses, and trying to do some revenge trades which is not recommended for every traders...

Correct!

Personally, I just called it forbidden trades. A trade that comes from our greed or our emotion that filled ourselves.

It is possible as majority of the traders trade with emotions but its not possible to make money with emotional trading.

Breaker:
It is possible as majority of the traders trade with emotions but its not possible to make money with emotional trading.

Agree!

When we're doing emotional trading, we're actually doing a reckless move that comes from our haste, without any proper preparation and leads us to the worse results...

if some one wants real benefits of forex as a business he should not involve emotions in trading .Although it is a difficult task, most of us do emotional trading it is automatically gt in during trading. Emotions specially greed can spoil your account in no time so remain aware of your emotions while trading.

prase:
if some one wants real benefits of forex as a business he should not involve emotions in trading .Although it is a difficult task, most of us do emotional trading it is automatically gt in during trading. Emotions specially greed can spoil your account in no time so remain aware of your emotions while trading.

Right! That's why we need to stay neutral from those feelings (anger and greed) when trading in forex. Better to take a break when you got yourself filled by emotion.

any trader emotion have different parameter. some trader ez to become anger when face with lose, but som trader think its ok to lose sometime. like my account at HiWayFx, i just keep trading even face with lose.

josbus:
any trader emotion have different parameter. some trader ez to become anger when face with lose, but som trader think its ok to lose sometime. like my account at HiWayFx, i just keep trading even face with lose.

You just need to take those losses as part of your career. Take it like a man, evaluate it and you'll get your trading performance much better in the future. Improve your knowledge by reading some useful articles in HiWayFX.

Remain neutral in every outcome is the most difficult things, but at least you could handle your emotions so you won't get yourself emotional and take reckless orders without any preparation.

AndikaAnjani:
Remain neutral in every outcome is the most difficult things, but at least you could handle your emotions so you won't get yourself emotional and take reckless orders without any preparation.

Never attempting any reckless moves due to your uncontrollable emotion. Pull yourself from trading activity and take a break.

trading with emotion, it's highly unlikely. We just get a loss when trying to trade with emotion. We need to have a cool idea to be able to make decisions in this forex trading. therefore, we need to be able to have a good psychology to be able to control emotions well

Reason: