General - page 713

not working  (3)
would anyone know about the indictor HEART Break INDI ITS A FREE ONE I NEED TO KNOW HOW COME I CAN'T GET ALERTS OR EMAILS FOR ALERTS PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU
i want to auto renew copy signal every month, how can i do this?
Hello, I have an account subscribed to signal provider through VPS and today I noticed that in his profile all the activated orders from tday was closed , but in my accunt they were still running !!! Can somene tell me why is the happening ? Thank you 
Hi, I would have liked to find out if I could come up with a proposal. I am the signal vendor. I understand that I can not see who is a subscriber, but she would welcome a possibility to communicate with them, I understand that the "What's new" section is visible to everyone (and the unassigned). I...
Currently indicator is having 3 buffers (Max , Flat and Range) are drawn respectively. I want to move range buffer (Histogram) to Buffer 1 and remaining 2 buffers respectively. Can you please help to change this . wanted to change  buffers as like below without affecting the indicator performance....
Hi, i am facing an unusual problem. I have been on mql5 past two years or more. Today upon adding funds i got the emssage of having my faniancial operaltions limited. There was a button to message the Service Desk. When i wrote to the service desk to have my limitations removed , the message would
MT5 build 2007 cannot change the strategry tester parameters in my new notebook. The paramentes in [INPUT] tab in strategy tester will reset to default every time entered.     And "Save Version" can not use. The same problem in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/312898,   but not work.  Win 10 64 bits...
Upgraded to MT5 Build 206x, but CustomSymbolCreate function always failed (error code: 5305). Any comments? void OnStart()  {//---    string custom_symbol = "TestSymbol";    CustomSymbolDelete(custom_symbol);    ResetLastError();    if (...
Hi, I use this code for my MTF indicator on chart in MQL4, i'm working for move to mql5: int tframe[]={1,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080,43200};int tfnumber=9;double IndVal[9];for(int x=1;x<tfnumber+1;x++) {&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TREND0=iMA(Symbol(),tframe[x-1],21,0,MODE_SMA...
I didn't find bug topic, so I post question in general topic. After installing MQL5 on my second computer it happens, that I cannot change parameters in tester's Input section. When I change whatever parameter, for example Turn Deals Around as it is on picture from false to true, after what switch
Hello Everyone, By ready the instructions of this tutorial  I tried to sum SMA's of different Time Frames inside to one new indicator and I take current value but the line is straight (not assembled to the previous bars). The code to set up is this...
more detailed below
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried the python support of the new BETA  MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 2055. Specifically, In the MT5Initialize( path=None      // path to the MetaTrader 5 terminal EXE file  ) can the path be a network location to another computer? I am trying to have MT5...
How are PR Values of Agents calculated, and how often are they refreshed, and what might influence them? The reason I ask is now I've installed the agent on several pieces of hardware, My highest PR values are on my slowest PC! For example one core on a quad core Xeon I have has a PR value of just...
i have wrote a script , i want it to execute in all open charts when i drag and drop it , is there anyone who can guide a bit by telling how to do it ???
hi everyone im using a mql5 copier by some broker but proivder is using different broker and when provider place an order it doesnt come thru on my account can you guys please help me?
the standard inputs of wells psar indicator are; start , increment and max. the mt4 start value is locked/hard coded at 0.02. how do i code the start value? in this the this image the green psar has a start of 0.01 and the red 0.02. when i add the sar to mt4 and input 0.01 increment and 0.1 max i...
  on demo version  (3)
on the demo version it keeps coming up not enough money how do i  fix this problem 
Hey guys, what's the difference between "Gross Profit, USD" and "Gross Profit, Pips"?
Hello! I've found online in some forum an indicator for BO. Actually from what I see if follow all it's rules you really can have high quality signals (1m chart, 5-10m exp). Here is the link as posted in the forum:http://yadi.sk/d/rfqSwAZoHYeiq *** I dont know where the other forum's thread OP got...
my robot does not open long position after closing short position
Hi everyone, I am planing to subscribe to signal that has a 0.07x861 Slippage Is this considered to be fast in copying the trades? What those numbers represent? Thank you
[Deleted]
I have 2 questions 1. In freelance is it fine or allowed to send your customer order on his email instead of mql5??? 2. If I build an EA for customer in freelance, the copyright belongs to whom?? the customer can also publish the EA??? Please just answer the question if you know
//--- destination array   int c[10];    for(int i=0;i<10;i++)       c[i]=i;          //--- source array      int d[10];    for(int i=0;i<10;i++)       d[i]=10+i;       //--- display arrays before inserting the elements    Print("Arrays c[10] and d[10], before calling ArrayInsert()");...
Guys, I have this problem I did this function to determine the size of a candle The problem is that rightly returns me a Double value to me I would need entire ie the width of the candle, do you have ideas on how to solve? Thank you in advance //  Candela Verde      if(Open[1]<Close[1])...
i order a custom expert here from a developer but the issue is the expert work so well on the back-test  but on the demo it did work that good the expert did not put the tp and the sl as we agree on it  so what can i do in such situation  
  Huge mt4 bug?  (15   1 2)
I have the snippet below in a function. To detect if a closed bar lies completely above a trade for buy or below for sell. Problem is that the global variable gets set immediately the trade opens ignoring the set conditions/rules that must be present for it to be set. Is this a mt4 bug or am I...
  AUDUSD Swap  (1)
I'm new, apologies for the question... but I don't understand the Swap charge for my current short position (1.25 lots) opened on Friday 5/24. Swap fee was $18.50, then another $18.50 swap added after 4EST today for a total of $37.00 in swap since trade initiated on Friday. This doesn't seem to line...
  parameter of MT4  (6)
Hello, After making a subscription on a signal, what are the parameters to check  in this image that I send you when do I have to synchronize my vps?  And after synchronization, what are the boxes that I have to check in tools, option, in this image? Often, I received 2 trades instead of one. For...
Tried to search but didnt find a solution.  I am trying to write an indicator where I need an average value of the list of indicator values and plot that in a separate window. code: I need to calculate the average of b1,b2,b3,b4,b5,b6  and then plot that on the chart.  Any help is greatly...